What 2 stroke oil do you all use?

• 3 weeks later...

40:1 Castrol power1 2t (tts) Purely coz someone said it was the best stuff i can get to use here in the uk, i dunno if it is or not though, is it? Its not cheap though at £12:50(halfords) - £18:95(most motor spares shops)

Id like to try that scented stuff but not sure if i can get it over here ?? I know i can get it from the us but 9 times outta 10 the shipping costs the same if not more then the actual item.

Edited by Rotten-UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been running Motul 800 Factory Line double exter 2T for the last 4 year's and the Banshee runs great. I do like the smell to. I've been reading where allot of you guy's run the Klotz Oil 2-Cycle Super Techniplate Racing Oil - Gallon KL-101 and say it work's well for you and you also like the smell. Well the Klotz is quite abit cheaper than the Motul so I went ahead and ordered a gallon of it today to try. The Klotz runs about $45.00/gallon where the Motul runs about $65.00/gallon. :headbang: