Mid range duner

I have currantlly a 421 cub drag ported motor but im tried of the light switch powerband. i use to drag race a lot but not so much anymore looking for a milder build. I just bought some cpi inframes cheap so im covered on the pipes. My carbs are 39mm PWK's I have the 4 mm crank long rod.

One question I have was can you add a thicker base gasket to remover some of the port timing. I like the bike but it all or nothing when you hit the gas.

I have currantlly a 421 cub drag ported motor but im tried of the light switch powerband. i use to drag race a lot but not so much anymore looking for a milder build. I just bought some cpi inframes cheap so im covered on the pipes. My carbs are 39mm PWK's I have the 4 mm crank long rod.

One question I have was can you add a thicker base gasket to remover some of the port timing. I like the bike but it all or nothing when you hit the gas.

i would get an adjustable timing plate and set it to a negitive number to slow it down... cheap as 100$

Im ok with getting rid of the cubs what would I need stock juggs mild port? But if there is a option for these to work I would like to hear it. I have a timing plate it's at 4 degress 19 cc domes blaster pistons

build a serval cub this time you will have the same horse power except it will be down lower in the rpms and pull alot longer my 421 serval cub has amazing midrange power for a bigbore

Ok I have herd of this serval cubs very interested.

So i need to get these ports down so milling bottom of cylinder will get those ports down right. Can i get them down to Serval specs

Was thinking about a 10mm strocker stock juggs mild port.

So i need to get these ports down so milling bottom of cylinder will get those ports down right. Can i get them down to Serval specs

I was told by Brandon at Wildcard that depending on your porting, you may be able to get a Cub to Serval specs by milling the bottom of the cylinder, but I unfortunately was unable due to the fact that I have a full drag ported Cub....but you never know, I would just give a call to one of the sponsors like HJR or FAST and see what they can do for you with what you have.

i have a 421 serval and i am more than impressed if you mill your cub cylinders you are gonna have to have your domes recut due to the fact you are lowering your cylinders and the stroke will go higher up the cylinder and possbly smacked the domes or have extremly high compression