how much are motors going for?

i will be looking to buy a complete running motor here soon and i was wonder how much does a good used ready to bolt in stock motor go for? how much does just a 4mill motor with stock cylinders go for? and how much does a 421 serval or and 421 motor go for?

I'd say check the For Sale section. lots of motors for sale and selling constantly.

1000-3000 depending on portwork, builder, how fresh, what all comes with it, etc etc. too many factors. Find one you want, post the details and we can help you better.

i think i probably am going to want a stock stroke stock cylinder stock port motor how much could i find a good use one for?

thats the funny thing you can buy a about to blow stocker for 1000 bucks and a fully rebuilt to your motor for about 1200ish. and sometimes a drag setup 350cc stocker for 1500ish. to me personally unless you can take the motor completely apart and actually see whats in it on a stocker i wouldnt trust anything. i always prefer to buy motors that are apart. much easier to get a true value. BUT if yo install a good motor adn screw it all up adn tune it wrong then blow it to bits well thats your fault..

i have a 421 cub that i cant seem to sell for 2k

also have a 485 cheeta that noone was interested in for 3500.