Vent block off?

Does anyone run the vent block off the goes on the clutch cover to eliminate the hose coming out of it. Also is this more for drag bikes or can you still run trails and be fine with it. I'm running a 4mil serval, mainly trails but doing a little bit of everything with it. I bought a package that came with it and just trying to figure out if I should put it on or not. Let me know what you guys think.

I was also wondering this, seen a couple of them on ebay, but i didnt think it was worth it. Im guessing they just clean it up abit so you dont have the tube anymore.

but ive never seen clutch breather tubes on any other quad, only crankcase breathers.

Yes, you can eliminate it. You only need the crank case vent at the rear.

Does anyone run the vent block off the goes on the clutch cover to eliminate the hose coming out of it. Also is this more for drag bikes or can you still run trails and be fine with it. I'm running a 4mil serval, mainly trails but doing a little bit of everything with it. I bought a package that came with it and just trying to figure out if I should put it on or not. Let me know what you guys think.

Yank the hose and solder the hose barb shut. Problem solved. I've been running them like that for years. Never had a problem.