baaaaaaa DING! top end?

ok so i need help figuring out if my top end is gone or not cause my bike boggs out at the begening. it sonds like this .............baaaaa DING! (shift)baaaaa DING! (shift) baaaaaa DING!!! sorry if i sound retarded but ya it has like no power at the begening.i have to like get the rpms up so it will get good....idk what it is........what do you guys think?

bahahahha.....savage...that's AWSOME!

But on a serious note we need to know more about your bike before you can get an answer out of us.....any mods?

did it just start doing this or were you messing with it? did you just buy it? did you put new pipes on it?

we need to know...

ok so i need help figuring out if my top end is gone or not cause my bike boggs out at the begening. it sonds like this .............baaaaa DING! (shift)baaaaa DING! (shift) baaaaaa DING!!! sorry if i sound retarded but ya it has like no power at the begening.i have to like get the rpms up so it will get good....idk what it is........what do you guys think?

These guys are just having a little fun. And Savage, I don't know how you found that video, but LMFAO. Seriously though, we need to know what mods you've got and like Jereme said, when did it start acting up?