Best timing plate?

I would go for one of these plates. It is a newer design. The plate says stationary and you slide the pickup coil on the plate. Much easier to adjsut since you dont have to wrench behind the flywheel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-BILLET-ADJUSTABLE-TIMING-STATOR-PLATE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa73cd674QQitemZ320633362036QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

!Bpu7EEg!mk~$(KGrHqUH-CkEuZlFKgFSBLsoLTyT6g~~_12.JPG

DOOOOODE!!!

that plate is KEWL as hell!!!

if your going to screw around on the dyno that NEW style plate is the way to go!!!

awesome!

i was going to say chariot also they are actually billet AND not that high of a price for the quality i'd spend the extra 20 bucks with chariot

I just purchased one from F.A.S.T. is there anyone running this timimg plate? I've heard nothing but good things about those guys and figured an adjustable timing plate was just as good as the next. Any feedback about this?

I haven't bought the timing plate from F.A.S.T , but everything else i have bought from them has been top notch, and if you ask around on here, guys will tell you that they have great service and products, i actually haven't heard one bad thing about them! So i am sure that timing plate will be great!

I would go for one of these plates. It is a newer design. The plate says stationary and you slide the pickup coil on the plate. Much easier to adjsut since you dont have to wrench behind the flywheel.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BANSHEE-BILLET-ADJUSTABLE-TIMING-STATOR-PLATE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa73cd674QQitemZ320633362036QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Wow that ebay plate is pretty badass for sure!!!!