gassing up at a pump?

No I mean like how do I properly mix the oil in the gas at the pump. Put the oil in first then gas or gas in the oil and shake the quad a little....haha that's what im confused about

thats how i do it at the pump put the oil in then put the gas in and move the nozzle around during fill

Last time we had to do that, we just filled up at the pump and added the correct amount of oil straight from the quart using the clear section on the sides with ounce marks. We use Klotz, IDK what oils have those marks, I would assume most. We just eyed it up. I was stressed about getting it wrong, and blowing it up, but after a couple of days like that, it was no big deal.

Fill your tank to the top, then drain the gas into a graduated container with the fuel petcock set to just "on". Check how many gallons it is in the container that drained out in just the on settiing. Then measure out your oil for that many gallons, and keep it with you. When you hit reserve and go to the gas station, just put in exactly how many gallons you originally found that drained out, and put the oil in as well. You should have pretty close to a full tank of fuel at that point + or - what was left in the reserve section of the tank.

It was a joke. I have a mix cup. Baby bottle is convenient

I don't have a mix cup & would not buy one over a baby bottle. A baby bottle is all I ever used & works perfect. I treat my shee like a new born baby, you have to feed her buy the ounces....lol....what is a better measurment than a baby bottle to feed by the ounces..... :headbang: $1 baby bottle vs $10 mix cup.

I don't have a mix cup & would not buy one over a baby bottle. A baby bottle is all I ever used & works perfect. I treat my shee like a new born baby, you have to feed her buy the ounces....lol....what is a better measurment than a baby bottle to feed by the ounces..... :headbang: $1 baby bottle vs $10 mix cup.

I guess mine is a rageing animal that has been pulled off the Tit a long time ago.

http://www.maximausa.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17_19&products_id=27

Q2Mix.png

Edited by jbooker82

• 1 month later...