crankshaft +10 from ebay

banshee9090

send it to andy at M&MATV a sponsor here and let him tear it apart and make it right. for another 150 bucks you could have gotten one from him only (properly) welded with a tz bearing.... don't run that crank (asis) unless you want to destroy everything when it comes apart.

I bought BRAND NEW BANSHEE YFZ350 RZ350 WELDED CRANKSHAFT CRANK +10mm (64mm) STROKE, 115mm LONG ROD from ebay Does anyone have any experience with it , this is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/...RK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

I got one too from that guy..i checked into it and i think most of those tiawan crank parts come from competitive crankshafts out of los angeles. i order mine with upgraded center main bearnings, 10 ball roller bearing, tz bearing and different rods. i check mine and it was .0015 true. just stuck it in the cases today with no issues.

• 4 weeks later...

thats the same guy everyone is getting the cranks from. that "look" is the same manufaturer and parts.

cost, assembly and markup will dictate the price. they seem to be ok? i have heard of more issues with american made "billet" cranks than these....

thats the same guy everyone is getting the cranks from. that "look" is the same manufaturer and parts.

cost, assembly and markup will dictate the price. they seem to be ok? i have heard of more issues with american made "billet" cranks than these....

Assembly has a big part of reliabitly. That is what I would pay a little extra for.

i just pulled a stock stroke out of th ebox from wang ( sstar parts) and the welds are not ground down. inside center section is welded ( wiseco cranks are not welded in the center)

i know the last one from andy was welded much deeper. and the rods were diff. i think they changed back to a stock looking rod. not sure if they are as strong as the thicker ones.