Dumbest thing you ever did to your banshee ( mechanical)

Ok I'll start

Well my throttle cable was a little gumed up. So being the cheap ass I am I decided to lubricate it instead of replacing it. So I did the old handy dandy trick with a zip lock bag, rubber band

& some wd 40. Poked a hole in the baggy, ran the top of the cable through it and secured it with the rubber band. Proceeded to pour wd 40 into the bag so it could travel down the cable and problem fixed. What did I do wrong?

First one to guess gets a snickers bar & a six pack of PBR :jesterlaugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably when I " race cut" my back plastics. I hacked em up so bad i ended runnin without em til i could afford new ones.. Or some of my young days running my cold air intake consisting of a shop vac hose with a gatorade bottle on the end to scoop up the air.. Another good one on my buddies car we tryed running the windsheild fluid hose into the carb and filling it with octane booster homemade nos lol none of em worked out so well...

okay i got one... Its really stupid though so don't laugh...

Okay i was about to go to coalhill on my lt230s and i was lubercating joints and shit right. Well i was around a-arm bearing and was lubing and such and i was in a hurry and didn't even think. I pushed grease into where you bleed your breaks... The sad thing is i didn't realize i did it until like 2 months later when i want to bleed brakes lol. lmao the stupid things we do when in a hurry :/

I've taken windshield washer nozzles and tucked them in the wheel wells. Filled the resivoir with bleach and did some burn outs that left quite a big cloud. haha, high school days...

hmmm thats a good idea lol

Im thinking about trying it hehe.

btw im in highschool lol

okay i got one... Its really stupid though so don't laugh...

Okay i was about to go to coalhill on my lt230s and i was lubercating joints and shit right. Well i was around a-arm bearing and was lubing and such and i was in a hurry and didn't even think. I pushed grease into where you bleed your breaks... The sad thing is i didn't realize i did it until like 2 months later when i want to bleed brakes lol. lmao the stupid things we do when in a hurry :/

Ok I feel better

Oh, me next!

So, i split my cases, and install crank seals..get it back together, put it in first and drive out in the driveway...I push it back in, and went to put it into gear later on and pull out, and it wouldnt move. What did i do?

put my sprocket nut on finger tight, rofl.