East Coast BHQ Ride

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't burn any more days, but I am going to Dirt Days in June at Hatfield McCoy....its about 115 bucks for the whole weekend pass plus camping.....camping is like 20 a night........

so its a $200 trip and the more guys that you have camping the cheaper it is......cause you can split costs.......

I will be there so anyone else interested in in making it out...feel free to join or send me a PM

The people there are awesome and very accomodating

you can access info on the hatfield mccoy site

I can't burn any more days, but I am going to Dirt Days in June at Hatfield McCoy....its about 115 bucks for the whole weekend pass plus camping.....camping is like 20 a night........

so its a $200 trip and the more guys that you have camping the cheaper it is......cause you can split costs.......

I will be there so anyone else interested in in making it out...feel free to join or send me a PM

The people there are awesome and very accomodating

you can access info on the hatfield mccoy site

$200 a weekend is 4 weekends at busco....busco camping is free & it only $5 per person & $10 per bike. I still would like to try Hatfield McCoy out though.

Man look at Travis backing out of another trip banghead banghead banghead

This will be a very inexpensive trip dude, Im sure you could still wing it, just buckle down some more.

Bread and water for the next couple of months, no biggie :whoa:

Bread and Water haha I might die. I may be able to come tho, my wife had a mis-carriage last week so its been kinda sad around my house. So I will try to fork up some cash to be able to go.

Bread and Water haha I might die. I may be able to come tho, my wife had a mis-carriage last week so its been kinda sad around my house. So I will try to fork up some cash to be able to go.

Damn Bro I'm really sorry to hear that, but if there is a chance you can make it you should come, and dont worry the other shit I know for a fact I'll have enough to help feed a couple of people. I'll be bringing my fryer and frying up a couple of turkeys and some roasts. This will be good times!!!

Im sorry to hear the bad news....I hope you can make it down here to the COUNTRY...lol....it's relaxing man & by the way didn't you part out or sale your shee or something like that?

count me in as a maybe.. got a dragrace that weekend also but i should be able to do both.

C-mon man I know you can do both.....it only take a few seconds to win or lose. I live like 1.5 hrs from you so it should take you like 2.5 or 3 hrs. to get to busco from your house. JMO