Front fenders stop mud?

Do they stop mud? yes. Do they still let mud through to cover you? yes. Do you still wind up getting off of your quad dirty and requiring a shower and a good clothing wash? yes....

It doesn't really matter too much......some people will say it doesn't stop that much....but honestly it depends alot too on what kinda mud it is.......if its REAL wet and liquidy mud then its all over you no matter what. If its real sticky thick mud....then you might notice a SMALL amount of deflection from the fenders...

They slow down mud but if its sticky it all gets plastered on the inside of the fenders and thats not good either. I have 2 bikes I "trail ride" with , one with fenders and one without and I get just as muddy with both.

Ditch the fenders. Our last Badlands ride, the guys with fenders were just as wet and muddy as the ones with race cuts. Heavy muddy fenders just slow you down with more weight. For all the kids who claim their bikes do 110+ MPH... :rolleyes: Those dumbo ears just catch more wind.

if you do alot of mud why not extended them in front and in the back, so you will get less mud through your face at least... i use some of thick plastic to extend mine and it does a good job but for sure it's not beautiful but really helpful!!

if you do alot of mud why not extended them in front and in the back, so you will get less mud through your face at least... i use some of thick plastic to extend mine and it does a good job but for sure it's not beautiful but really helpful!!

Lol. Just threw up in my mouth.Yyyy

Bullshit. Whoever says it doesn't make a difference is either lying to justify what they did or doesn't ride in real mud. Having fenders makes a HUGE difference. My buddy and I ride the same trail and he gets covered so much faster than me. I always come home cleaner and drier than him. No comparison.