New thread / section suggestion

Anyone thought about doing a DIY thread sticky section?

Or a closed sticky thread with links to all the most commonly asked about maintenance, or modification threads?

I.E. Meats polishing thread, DC stator conversion, adding ball joints to stock Banshee control arms, YFZ 450 arm conversion etc.....

problem is that with another closed area for threads on maintenance and stuff........your still gonna get the same people who haven't figured out how to use the search button posting stupid comments. or making new posts in different areas about a sticky that is already up trying to eliminate that. stupid people will always walk this planet.....its a shitty deal.

99.99% of every new member comes on with simular problems and some one has to post a simular reply. May be if a new member had to see an example of search function it might help. I don't know about anyone else, but most searches I've done I usually get 200 hits, maybe that's the problem, to much to read.

By searching and reading I have a good idea where to start with my jetting, It's an inexact process and no one could tell me exactly anyways. I have read almost every thread on A&J arms , shocks and have made a decision on which way to go.

It's the entitlement brain set. I want my answer and I want it now. I don't want to work for it.

Even with a sticky with a complete diagnosis layout 50%, at least, would not read it. And if you linced people to it they would call you a dick because they had to work for an answer.

Rant over.

:jesterlaugh::cheers: