mix ratio?

tonywayne

everyone is got their own preference on what brand to run and what mix ratio.......if you use the search button in the upper right corner you'll come up with hundreds of posts about it.

safe bet is USUALLY between 32-40:1 although there are some people that will run 50:1 on synthetic

i run amsoil at 32:1

KLOTZ R 50 40-1 the guys that follow me love the smell

X2. Klotz R-50 @ 40:1. :headbang:

Just to give you some insight on my experience with Klotz. My brother has a 2000 banshee with PC pipes, cool head, and pod filters w/no air box. He bought the bike brand new and has ran R-50 in it since day one. He rides the shit out of the bike and has never done a rebuild. After 11 years or so of hard dune riding his compression is finally low enough to justify doing a new top end.... I think its pretty bad ass that a stock top end can take abuse and hold up compression for that long...and trust me, he rides the banshee how its suppose to be ridden. :bolt:

Not saying his top end lasted that long just because he ran Klotz, but I think it helped running a good quality oil.

-Zach

Read the label on the oil you use. Oils are formulated to be mixed at certain ratio. Mix at that manufacturers recommened ratio and then jet accordingly. If your building a drag motor and/or have a big fancy high dollar motor, then look into alternative mix ratios.

• 2 weeks later...

everyone is got their own preference on what brand to run and what mix ratio.......if you use the search button in the upper right corner you'll come up with hundreds of posts about it.

safe bet is USUALLY between 32-40:1 although there are some people that will run 50:1 on synthetic

i run amsoil at 32:1

what type of amsoil do u run cus i am running the dominator at 50

• 1 month later...