Sniper Inframe Review

SuprSlow50

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, you can always send me your other set of Snipers and I'll test them on the streets around my house! :headbang:

I would, but my "other set" had to go back to Gary so I could get this set. He's beating the crap out of em in testing now I think. Said they make the motor he put them on scream and I should have kept them. Haha

Are you going to have them coated black?

Oh yeah, I talked to Gary and he said it would be no problem to get the Shearer silencer tip on them if I decide to go that route, but they are smaller than the Sniper tip 1-1/8 vs 1-1/4..

Edited by SuprSlow50

Just got these in from Gary today. Thought I'd share some pics. Like I said these are bare. Gonna get them chromed soon as I can make it over to drop them off.

IMG_0823.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0824.jpg

IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

Came with zipties, heat covering for the fuel line, and spacers for the silencers.

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

NEVER have I seen that type of detail and quality in pipes. You're lucky to get the Orings to seal it to the motor.

I absolutely love the raw finish on these...but any bit of water and it'll rust, nothing you can do. I do wipe mine down with WD 40 when done racing/washing....

Nice post Dave.