Heelguard mods

ECshee

Has anyone tried doing any heelguard mods? I was doing a search and nothing was coming up for "heelguard mod". Any yfz450 heel guard mods, or pro armor, or bling star or something. I dont see many people runing aftermarket heelguards on shees, and i dont want a full nerf, but the stock shee heelguards arent much for, well, protecting heels. If anyone has any information for this..pics, tutorials on bracket making, or knows of where a kit is sold, etc..please let me know!

I haven't seen any mods that just involved the heel guard. Sorry. I am running, on my bike, AC propeg nerfs and I love them. The only drawback is that you can't roll yourself backwards on flat ground by rolling the front tires with your feet anymore. They will probably lighten your bike up just a little bit too.

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen any mods that just involved the heel guard. Sorry. I am running, on my bike, AC propeg nerfs and I love them. The only drawback is that you can't roll yourself backwards on flat ground by rolling the front tires with your feet anymore. They will probably lighten your bike up just a little bit too.

im currently in the process of making some custom heel guards for my banshee. as long as my plans go accordingly, they will cost me about 3o bucks. they will resemble something along the lines of the blingstar net heel guards. if you interested pm me and ill send you pics and instructions when im done.