pwk28 parts

rocz

Made me think of this.

What a great clip, too funny. :rotflmao:

On a side note I'm still waiting for the dickless wonder phelps to come back and show me where i can buy this tube. Maybe he finally sprouted a brain cell but I cant see that happening. :bolt:

Edited by rocz

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is hilarious is that you two clowns are only hurting yourselves. First, no one will ever deal with either of you again. Secondly, good luck showing up to a BansheeHQ Ride acting like that. You would be laughed out of the riding area. Third, you two are both so stupid you compliment each other.

But by all means keep up the entertainment.. After all, BHQ welcomes people of all intelligence levels.

Made me think of this.

i liked the comment at the top of the list on that clip on youtube, this person said it great:

"I think this is a very precise criticism of western taboo of violence between men and women. Where women feeling the power of being protected feel like they can do anything without any consequences"

most woman want to be equal at everything unless that includes paying the bill or being held accountable for their actions/words like every guy is

all in all, great thread. a forum needs threads like this to survive.

Omg! MJ your an idiot! I pay my bills and no one is responsible for what I say or do but me! You must hang around with some real sluts that don't have one price of decency or dignity. How stupid of you to make such an ignorant statement! You are the type of guy that makes girls turn lesbian because of how moronic and piggish guys like you are!