2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anybody got an m10x1.25 left hand tap they could bring??

i need to make some new tie rods and cant find a lefty around here. i have the right one and the proper drill bit if anyone has the lefty tap and could bring it, that would be awesome.

thanks in advance.

I will bring mine with me.

If anyone has a set of 64.25 or 64.50mm pistons they wanna get rid of, bring em down and lets deal! I will have two sets of stock front banshee shocks ($50/set), front spindles ($25), rear grab bar ($25), stock head ($15), ITP dune star front tires on black douglas wheels ($100). If anyone wants or interested in any of this stuff, text/call me: 620-532-6248. I wont be pulling a trailer this time so I wont have a lot of room. If no one is interested then Ill leave it at home.

If anyone has a set of 64.25 or 64.50mm pistons they wanna get rid of, bring em down and lets deal! I will have two sets of stock front banshee shocks ($50/set), front spindles ($25), rear grab bar ($25), stock head ($15), ITP dune star front tires on black douglas wheels ($100). If anyone wants or interested in any of this stuff, text/call me: 620-532-6248. I wont be pulling a trailer this time so I wont have a lot of room. If no one is interested then Ill leave it at home.

Bring your shit! Ethan will sell it! lol! I might be interested in them spindles.

SP

Springer, what length tie rod are you wanting? Some of those stupid tierods are metric thread. Fireballs are metric if I remember right.

ya, mine are m10x1.25. i need some 8" or 8 1/4" long. im gonna see if i can find some stock ones to cut down. i can cut and re-thread the right hand thread, just not the left hand ones.

What's up with the new showers at south camp? I used the ones right next to the entrance to the dunes last year and they fucking suck. These new ones a lot nicer? Quarter operated? Where are they?

ya, they are alot better, they actually have some pressure to them. they are just a little bit further down from the entrance, maybe 100 yards farther.