2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Little Sahara, OK

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/quote

Im going to snatch that $100 out of your "SNATCH BITCH ASS" (when your not looking) then Im going spend it on your ole lady (CAM).......lol

Thats ok, you can beat me all this year you want, since I beat your ass all last year. But next year I will drop some money in my bike and beat you for the whole year.

Has anyone noticed that no one wants to beat the little "fat kid" (SPURDY) anymore. I guess he quit talking shit after everyone else got a 4mil like he has......lol

Lmao! Nobody else got a "4 mil" like me! You guys got 4 mil cubs......If you can't beat my little stock cylinder "Super Duner" with your strutted drag bike with after market cylinders, then something is seriously wrong!

I'm just sayin.........

Hey guys, stoked about ride will be heading down from Alberta, Canada. Lookin for maybe others or one for sure from Sask i believe headin down. Pm or write here if possible we should meet up and drive down together, Let me no and how many other Canadians gonna make the trek its 31 hours for me from outside Edmonton. To lil sahara. Hell Yeah and should be kick ass. First BHQ ride for this guy.

Carlton Miller

Got 3 buddys wanting to go none can get with in 30miles of border and one is waiting on pardon guess it shows the quality of my friends well if not its just me and old lady and hope others are bringin there ladies cause im comin down to ride the bike. Not spent Quality time hangin with her. I let her now if thats a problem id rather go just me and "Alice" my bike.

Carlton

Got 3 buddys wanting to go none can get with in 30miles of border and one is waiting on pardon guess it shows the quality of my friends well if not its just me and old lady and hope others are bringin there ladies cause im comin down to ride the bike. Not spent Quality time hangin with her. I let her now if thats a problem id rather go just me and "Alice" my bike.

Carlton

I think the general consensus was to leave the woman at home.. they all like to bitch and create drama and chaos..

I think the general consensus was to leave the woman at home.. they all like to bitch and create drama and chaos..

What site do we have Shayne? I think I need to bring the LT80 and maybe the KX65 this year.... There needs to be a mini obstacle course bloodbath. You must blow over a .15 before starting engines, however.