sprockets and chain

today after i can home from school i jumped on my shee started it up and let her warm up for a minute then came to take off and the damn chain blew up banghead , now that i have it apart id like to replace the srockets and chain. does anyone know what i should get for one, right now they are stock 14t front and 41t in the back.

any help will be muchly appreciated.

Thanks

I just got a Regina Chain, they are used on drag bikes and supposed to be really nice. The quality looks awesome and it has really good reviews. I haven't installed it yet, but I'm not worried :headbang:

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navTitle=Drive&webCatId=9&navType=type&webTypeId=36&prodFamilyId=11961&listingId=&sizeAttr=128

RMATV carries some X-Ring chains for a pretty good price. They will hold up to what most normal banshee rides will dish out to them. If you liked the factory gearing, stick with it. RMATV also sells chain/sprocket kits with new front & rear sprockets and new chain.

A lot of site sponsors carry chains as well, often times cheaper than the mainstream market websites list them for.

my chain snapped a few months ago so i started a teardown. but if you do a bit of searching you can find some info around the site, thats what i did. i am going to try an RK xw ring chain with a 13t front and 41t rear.

That is the chain I run. RK GB520EXW ring chain, or what ever it is. It is rated at 8500 tensil strenght.

hey guys i have another question resulting on the chain I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things, how do the chain sizes run like RK 520EXW Gold XW-RING Chain 520x100 what does the 520x100 mean, also what would be stock length. and how do you count the links??

hey guys i have another question resulting on the chain I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things, how do the chain sizes run like RK 520EXW Gold XW-RING Chain 520x100 what does the 520x100 mean, also what would be stock length. and how do you count the links??

the 520 is the size of the chain.. the x 100 is the number of links/length of chain.. stock chain size and length is 520x104 if you have stock sprockets