you love it

BigNick98

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now it is got a 521..cheeth on it with 72mm.pistons.......not a cheeth club thar is a big differense my frends...127hp..get it all for 10.000 you will kick your frends assssssssssssssssss :headbang: some one show me money on this site and i will show some pichers.....i am waiting...........and i did not gradutate.. so what now.....

We know you didn't finish school, that is obvious. What is not obvious is what the bike has done to it and why it's worth 6,500. No one on this site is going to show you any money. we are afraid you might try to roll us for the cash. we all know not to trust a crackhead.

I'll trade you some tasty drugs... oh, and I'll throw in an English Dictionary, too.

You do understand that your thread is now trashed because of your behavior and child-like grammer. Hell, your reputation has been soured because of the posts you decided to share with us. Keep your stock, or cub, or cheetah banshee (not sure what engine you have in it today). I'm just wondering, does your camaro really have a stroked 632 BBC mated to a powerglide? Or is it really just a stock iron headed 350 with a hot cam and a TH350? lol

Drugs are bad... mmmkay?

How about you give a list of everything that's done to the bike, and how much you paid for it to prove to all of us its worth what you're asking. Do you even know what's done to it? Can you even prove its yours? How about you go snap a picture of you sitting on it holding a dictionary so we can believe its really yours.

There is very few men on this site that have Quads that are to the extreme. The only morans that are talking shit on this site about other people's stuff is the people that have he shitiest quads and or bikes. This is suppose to be a fun site not disgruntle and immature men.

Man, did you even get through elementary school?

now it is got a 521..cheeth on it with 72mm.pistons.......not a cheeth club thar is a big differense my frends...127hp..get it all for 10.000 you will kick your frends assssssssssssssssss :headbang: some one show me money on this site and i will show some pichers.....i am waiting...........and i did not gradutate.. so what now.....

Cheeth club???? thar?? wtf is a "cheeth club"????