you love it

BigNick98

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/350-Banshee_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d5Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d6165609700430429873QQ_trksidZp5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ6725QQitemZ270685479614

here is a link to the bansheelook for jdja1030 (seller name)

the banshee is located in shirley ny 11967.

keep your low ball offers to yourself. 3000 is not happening nor is a part out. i will just keep it then. thank and sorry for the delay.

Also sorry it does not have a stock head. it is a noss machine head with 22cc domes.

Fresh top end with only 2 rides on it. Hope this helped out and thanks for looking

Edited by BigNick98

I can't believe you would even consider posting this bullshit on a forum where people know what they are talking about.

22k worth of work? Listed as having a stock head, then a cool head, then in your ebay listing it as a 421 cheetah? It clearly has stock cylinders. Next thing you know he will claim it's a wompus.

012.jpg

If you seriously want to make any money; learn how to spell, figure out what is actually on the bike, and part it out. Clearly you have more money than sense.

Yep (to) bikes that's all. It wouldn't matter me me if you had more money than me.. At least i can spell.

you talk about supersider getting a job? maybe you should get hooked on phonics. hell get hooked on meth, then at least we would know how you think this bike is worth more than 4,500.