Can't find chassis fluid fill point. Help!

durrel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was cosmoline that was in your frame, and the engine temp probably melted the cosomoline into a waxy secretion. Those Asians sometimes go overboard with that crap, i bet you anything that cosomoline was inserted into the frame to make sure that it didnt corrode on the way over from Japan.

^^ I don't recognize much of what your talking about but I bought the bike local so its deffinitely never been to japan, and the guy I bought it from was white not asian.

Also, I looked over the frame very good today, there are NO holes... the frame is made by ross machine, it has to be some type of fluid they put in it, it's no way that its water...

I tried to find contact info for them but couldn't .

If anyone can give me some REAL advice and not making fun, I know most of the bs isn't true I do work at autozone, I know my terminology

Thanks y'all

D

yup dark at first is rust....its just water....you have bolt missing somewhere or a crack filling your frame or the frame itself has a hole by design........just water guy............avoid deep water anyway...boggin your shit out in water is never good!

i run mine through creeks, rivers, deep puddles, and such all the time...it's a blast......

If this is a troll we still all had fun ,if not then maybe blow some compressed air into it for a while to dry it out , spray some WD40 in and ride that bitch. Next time dont park in deep water :rotflmao: I'm with AK about the water and mud. If you ride where it's dry , great for U , if not , enjoy the mud and wash the bitch later. JMHO , your results may vary . :jesterlaugh::cheers:

alright this guys has got to be screwing around, nobody is that well..... dumb, your right your frame is full of freaking oil, now top it off with whatever auto zone has on special and put your peg back on, then push it to the street (do not ride it) and hang a sign on it that reads WILL TRADE FOR PEDEL BIKE I AM NOT READY FOR THIS BANSHEE. good grief i swear ill never buy one fucking thing from autozone again, i cannot believe people trust you to even sell them an air freshner. you had better check your car doors and top them off too you freaking troll :flush:

actually there are other people as stupid as this guy.... (i have to be discreet but) we have a guy that just got fired. they were gonna change the gate code go get in. while it was being talked over, it was mentioned 1776 would be easy to remember. then, my boss looks at the big-breasted new blonde receptionist and said "kayla, do you know what happened in 1776?" she says "oh yeah! that was pearl harbor wasnt it?" ..................... yes they DO exist

apparently we had air craft carriers, planes, and news cameras in 1776