421cc SERVAL CUB SALE $$$

FASTOYS

But only in 68 and 72mm bore.... Ok so much more expensive then the serval..... Lets wait and see.... I must say, there are so many options available right now that I can't make up my mind... :-)

This is why I will always have a Banshee in my Garage!!!

Edited by 2strokespirit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wont be really hard to spot not like the ole real stock cylinder 70mm bore 10 mill stroker.. i always wonder'd how those "350's" pulled out of the hole so hard was neat to find out those lil motors were 500's when they came up for sale..

10 mill wompus ohh.. sounds fun?. you guys know what a 520cc 10 mill makes the 10 mill/ 72mm should be nearly the same. just another "option"

stock stroke 65mm serval??!! now THAT sounds like a FUN 350 set up!!

i'm really excited for the serval!!

Cam no doubt, for the banshee guy, I think they will be pretty easy to spot. For gods sake they are a monoblock, so any body who knows much about banshees, they will be pretty easy to spot. But for your average 4 stroke guy who kinda knows a little what to look for (like my buddies) it will fool them. They only know to look at the drains. They know if the drains arent there, they are probably going to get beat. LOL

I think you guys arent giving enough thought into these cylinders. They may be a mono block, but the way Calvin designed them with enough wrap around on the inside areas, they dont look too much different then when a stock cylinder bike is assembled. The stock cylinders are basically touching when assembled, and if these are setup with inframe drag pipes they are going to fool alot of guys. And with having the drail bolts, the factory looking displacement, etc., even the trained eye will be having to look closer to see what it is. My props go to Calvin.

Also, these were designed for grudge and street racers who generally race for cash and do not disclose whats done to their bikes. This isnt really meant for the duner, hill racer, track racer, etc. Of coarse you can run them, but these had a specific client base in mind. And in area's like Florida, Jersey, PA, etc., there are alot of those clients that will most likey go nuts for these.

bump for the Serval Cubs :headbang:

But only in 68 and 72mm bore.... Ok so much more expensive then the serval..... Lets wait and see.... I must say, there are so many options available right now that I can't make up my mind... :-)

This is why I will always have a Banshee in my Garage!!!

Got 2 of the 7mm stroke x 68mm Servals coming just for you! :cheers:

They should be done from Calvin in about a month.

they wont be really hard to spot not like the ole real stock cylinder 70mm bore 10 mill stroker.. i always wonder'd how those "350's" pulled out of the hole so hard was neat to find out those lil motors were 500's when they came up for sale..

10 mill wompus ohh.. sounds fun?. you guys know what a 520cc 10 mill makes the 10 mill/ 72mm should be nearly the same. just another "option"

stock stroke 65mm serval??!! now THAT sounds like a FUN 350 set up!!

i'm really excited for the serval!!

Just paint those babies black along with the head and it will take some trained eyes to spot the differences.

Edited by RZBansheeMan

• 2 weeks later...