421cc SERVAL CUB SALE $$$

FASTOYS

Ok guys we now are stocking the Serval Cubs in 4mm form and are offering a "Kit Price". These cyls are a bolt on kit capable of exceeding 80hp and 50trq on PREMIUM PUMP GAS and have a power curve very similar to our Aggressive stock cyl 4mm Play port without downtime for shipping cyls and porting. Plus down the road IF you want more power we can port them.

We can build a "kit" to suit your needs as not everyone wants the same things.

Kit 1 :

421 Serval Cub w/Clean up port

2x 68mm Wiseco pistons

stud extenders

water plugs

domes (your choice of cc or we will gladly help you pick them out)

base and reed gaskets

and O ring kit for cool head !!!

$1095.00

Kit 2: has all of the above with HOT RODS 4mm crank Trued/welded

for $1495.00

We also have the 12pt ARP nuts ($4.30ea) and our F.A.S.T. Heads ($195)

available if needed.

Please call or email with any questions for different options needed.

We have limited quanity on hand but will honor the special pricing as long as we can!

Thanks, Jeff

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys we now are stocking the Serval Cubs in 4mm form and are offering a "Kit Price". These cyls are a bolt on kit capable of exceeding 80hp and 50trq on PREMIUM PUMP GAS and have a power curve very similar to our Aggressive stock cyl 4mm Play port without downtime for shipping cyls and porting.

hey jeff, do know if they have a similar hp and tq output too?

Great pricing Jeffro...

I'm really pondering building a duner with one of these slapped together.

Question...12 pt. ARP nuts. Are these the stainless or black oxide?

I'm looking to get some for mine and I already need a clutch from you for next year and some other parts as well...

Ok guys we now are stocking the Serval Cubs in 4mm form and are offering a "Kit Price". These cyls are a bolt on kit capable of exceeding 80hp and 50trq on PREMIUM PUMP GAS and have a power curve very similar to our Aggressive stock cyl 4mm Play port without downtime for shipping cyls and porting.

hey jeff, do know if they have a similar hp and tq output too?

IF i understand your question correctly than yes..

Hey Dave missed ya at the HQ ride. They are the Black coated ARP top of the line nuts.

001.jpg

Great looking nuts Jeff! blink.gif

Ryan are you drunk again? lol

I will be getting the 4mil kit from you real soon. How long will you be running this sale for.

Thanks Jon and all pm's have been returned. Prolly through end of November.

Ron, i can get your 10mm nuts x 1.25mm for your LT500. Lemme know if you need em.. bout the same price.

These cylinders are the best thing that we have tested to date for a killer dune/trail setup. Jeff tell us a little more about the setups you tested. Do you have any of your dyno sheets? Its interesting seeing the different setups as the builders get there testing done, and how everybody turns out the new product for the public. Other than mine i have seen 2 others done and they keep impressing me.

These cylinders are the best thing that we have tested to date for a killer dune/trail setup. Jeff tell us a little more about the setups you tested. Do you have any of your dyno sheets? Its interesting seeing the different setups as the builders get there testing done, and how everybody turns out the new product for the public. Other than mine i have seen 2 others done and they keep impressing me.

I think that would be "KILLER" to see how all of the builders that sell the serval compare to HP and torque. Can the builders post up their dyno's?