Complete 2002 part out!

Thx. to all of those I have dealt with. I still have some stuff I need to get rid of. Things like:

Swinger, carrier has brand new seals and good bearings

Front shocks

A arms, hubs, brakes etc.

Steering stem

Clutch and stator cover w/ stainless allen bolts, brand new clutch cover gasket, new kicker seal and dip stick o ring

Headlights

Tusk nerf bars

Good used set of tires and wheels

Radiator

Make some offers. Don't need it all sitting around. Any miscellaneous stuff you need hit me up. Thx. Mike.

+

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting on money from you Mike. Stop signing in and ignoring my PM's. You basically ripped me off.

Not ignoring you and we have talked already so I don't know why you feel like you want to try to slander me by posting on my thread. I told you I would take care of you when as soon as I could and I intend on doing so but I don' t appreciate your tactics. It is holiday season so i'd rather not get into it again with you. Once again I said i'd take care of it when I was able and I plan on doing so. Excuse me if I have been broke and I have things going on that you can't comprehend. Look to me that it would've been easier for you to sell it since you aquired it at a great price as opposed to sending it back to me without as much as asking if that was kool? Yes I know it was the wrong year CDI but that's why I asked if you wanted me to look at the connections to make sure it was what you needed as I wasn't sure what previous owner had done. If you want to get a lawyer over $45 that's kool but don't post on my thread. If you wish to leave negative feedback do so but I will still get your $45 to you as it is what is owed to you. I simply owe you and did not rip you off and have every intention of paying you. Thx. Have a Happy Holiday. Mike.

For the record I have basically parted out my entire bike with nothing but pleasant transactions with "EVERYONE ELSE". I guess if this was ebay I would have a 99.9% positive feedback lol. Also dude I didn't get the last message you sent. If I was ignoring you I would ignore all this to and go upon my merry way. I aint here to rip people off.

I see that you did start a negative feedback thread. That's kool. I encourage everyone to read it. Thx. Mike.

Buy confidently as this was an issue of him getting a part he could no longer use nothing about quality or junk parts. He asked if CDI was a 2002 and I stated as far as I knew and would be more than happy to take a look as I didnt know the difference. He said it will fit if its a 2001 and up. I had no problem with checking if he told me what to look for or taking a pic. He then returned it without even asking, just shipped it back without checking if id take it. I am selling stuff because of personal situations and don't have the money to refund at this time. I know it has been a while but if you need the details you can readf my post in feedback.

If you need good parts cheap then feel free to contact me. If you don't trust me then thats your opinion also but I have sold alot of pricey items off my bike with no problems whatsoever. Thx. Mike.

Not ignoring you and we have talked already so I don't know why you feel like you want to try to slander me by posting on my thread. I told you I would take care of you when as soon as I could and I intend on doing so but I don' t appreciate your tactics. It is holiday season so i'd rather not get into it again with you. Once again I said i'd take care of it when I was able and I plan on doing so. Excuse me if I have been broke and I have things going on that you can't comprehend. Look to me that it would've been easier for you to sell it since you aquired it at a great price as opposed to sending it back to me without as much as asking if that was kool? Yes I know it was the wrong year CDI but that's why I asked if you wanted me to look at the connections to make sure it was what you needed as I wasn't sure what previous owner had done. If you want to get a lawyer over $45 that's kool but don't post on my thread. If you wish to leave negative feedback do so but I will still get your $45 to you as it is what is owed to you. I simply owe you and did not rip you off and have every intention of paying you. Thx. Have a Happy Holiday. Mike.

Look dickbag, send the guy his fucking money if you ever want to sell ANYTHING on BansheeHQ again. You're telling me you're so broke you can't send $45 to him? I don't buy it.

is it not as easy as switching the plugs? i have used different year stators many times in the past. a sharp pick to release the metal tabs and switching the wires over in the right order. either way it was sold as a certain year cdi so it should have been just that...

Look dickbag, send the guy his fucking money if you ever want to sell ANYTHING on BansheeHQ again. You're telling me you're so broke you can't send $45 to him? I don't buy it.

I got your DICKBAG hangin'. Big man over the internet. I told him as far as "I" knew it was a 2002 but "I wasn't positive". "I can take a look as I don't know the difference". I don't really care at this point. I don't need to explain myself any further. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

P.S. I prefer "Dick in a Box" not a bag.

Edited by AdrenalineJunky

Mike, after a month, it's rather easy to be upset. $1 or $100, it doesn't matter. A month since this took place, and you're on here selling things. When you refund me, I will easily delete all these slandering posts since I can do that with a premium membership. Until you make it right, a situation you were at fault i9n, and still are, I will be here waiting. Just like I have for a month.

I tell you what i'll do the politically correct thing bud. I will send you the CDI back since I never said I would take it back and you never communicated with me before you sent it back. Then you can sell it and easily make your money back if not more and then you can get on with your life? That way you won't feel ripped off and can sleep at night.