Complete 2002 part out!

O.K. guys I started a new thread as the other one was a feeler thread and now I am going to get more pics and have prices for everything listed. Everything is OBO so feel free to make an offer as some stuff i'm not to sure about pricing and I just search and try to get as close as possible to the going rate.

Tusk nerf bars &75 shipped

T5's $200 shipped

Pro Design adj. timing plate $45 shipped

Modded shift star $25 shipped

Pancake bearing assembly $30 shipped

Headlights $40 shipped

Carbs w/ extra jets (280,290,300, and 310 I believe) $75 shipped

K@N Pods for stock carbs $35 shipped

Clutch cover w/ brand new gasket and new kick starter seal and stainless allen bolts $60 shipped

Pro Design Cool Head w/ brand new "O" rings and brand new 20cc domes $150 shipped

Front shocks $90 shipped

Rear shock $50 shipped

Anodized tie rods $30 shipped

CDI $55 shipped

Coil $30 shipped

UPP black chain slider set Upper and lower rollers, swing arm slider and chain guide. Brand new just put on bike $55 shipped

Polished 64.5mm cylinders w/ Wiseco pistons and new rings and circlips. $175 shipped

Flywheel $30 shipped

Shifter $10 shipped

Complete set of plastics. White with metallic red radiator cover w/ billet insert. Everything you need. $150 plus shipping.

Complete transmission. $125 shipped

Hot Rods trued and welded stock stroke crank w/ new seals $175 shipped

Cases $125 shipped

Stator cover w/ stainless allen bolts $20 shipped

Kickstarter w/ new rebuild kit $15 shipped

Boost bottle $10 shipped

VF2 reeds (needs petal set for 1 side) $45 shipped

New clutch cable just installed $10 shipped

This covers alot of it but everything off the bike must go including tires, wheels axle, swingarm, a arms etc. Brand new clutch that i'd like to sell complete setup, kickstarter gear assembly, etc. If there is something you need and don't see PM me and I probably have it.

IMG_0932_1.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1081-1.jpg

IMG_1085-1.jpg

IMG_1089-1.jpg

IMG_1090-1.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

IMG_1107-1.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the plastics come with the rear fenders as well? What shape they in. I'm looking for mint plastics. Might take those beef bars as well if we can word something out.

Yes absolutely the rears come with the set. Theyre in pretty good shape, just need washed up a little bit. No cracks or nothing in them.

Thx. to all have purchased from me and am working on getting everything shipped and tracking #'s to everyone. Gonna be busy tomorrow. Items that are sold!

Cases and complete tranny SOLD!

Coil SOLD!

UPP chain slider and roller set SOLD!

Pancake bearing SOLD!

Flywheel SOLD!

Stator SOLD!

Hey, what happened? I think we started building our bikes around the same time?

Do you still have a complete rear brake setup? Im looking for everything from the caliper to the brake pedal. Id like pic too if you do. Im at fulldeck@rogers.com. I also need to get a shipping quote to L1N1B2 Canada.

Thanks, Matt

Kicker is pending. I will get back to ya if it falls through. Yah I remember talking to ya while back. Just decided wanted some cash to do some remodeling in my bathroom and easier to part out these days than sell it seems. I do have the complete setup complete with brand new pads. How about $85 plus shipping?

Thx. to all have purchased from me and am working on getting everything shipped and tracking #'s to everyone. Gonna be busy tomorrow. Items that are sold!

Cases and complete tranny SOLD!

Coil SOLD!

UPP chain slider and roller set SOLD!

Pancake bearing SOLD!

Flywheel SOLD!

Stator SOLD!

Modded shift star SOLD!

Still have plenty of stuff left. Swinger, axle w/ new seals and good bearings, front suspension, shocks, if you need it I got it.