Complete 2002 part out!

I would just like to thank everyone that has purchased from me. I know when I get another Shee i'll be right back here buying one of your guys' parts right back lol. Probably around spring time hopefully. What is left..........

Nerfs, headlights, front complete suspension and arms, hubs, brakes, radiator, hoses, steering stem, foot pegs, shifter, clutch cover, stator cover, clutch cable, swinger, axle, rear brake complete, rear hubs, complete plastics, frame, crank, complete clutch assembly, K@N filter, tires and wheels, harness. I think that covers whats left.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man. i am interested in the headlights for sure and possibly the crank. do you know the approx. hours. i would just like to know, i'm pretty sure i want it either way. also where is jackson ohio. i live in w. pa and was wondering if maybe we could work out a pickup instead of shipping because im sure itll be a bit for the crank. maybe not though. let me know as soon as possible. thank you!