Any thing new for 2010 ice racing?

trickedcarbine

• 2 weeks later...

Just trying to get everyone reved up for the new ice racing season. Talk about your new set up, or a new track location. Tell a bit about where you ride and lets try to get a few HQ rides in some popular areas to meet up.

my buddy I race with bought a house with it own private pond big enough to have our own practice track.

I don't have the $$$ for anything new but I plan on racing a full season. I just have all the stuff fixed from last race at White Lake.

Brook

Ahh man brooke, how are you? I seem to be in a bit of a perdicament on upgrades as well. I rebuilt the motor after I hydrolocked my motor at White Lake, and I was being nice to her till a hill climb ran my left bowl dry. So time to re do the motor. I was saving for a wild engine to run that kitty cub down, but about 1,500 in new bills killed that coffee can in the garage. Freakin bummer! But the chassis set up will definitely be re-done and some welding will be taking place in the next few weeks. I may be building some new arms, so if you are interested in a nice set of armadillo +2+1 arms let me know. Maybe a couple hundred for them and new tie rods. I think I have some extra length stainless brakelines in the garage that I would throw in.

Brett

Edited by trickedcarbine

if ur in WI check out the CWIRA

Jan 8 Fremont (non points)

Jan 9 Fremont

Jan 15 Sherwood endurance (non CWIRA)

Jan16 Sherwood

Jan 23 Hatfield

Jan 29 Mole Lake pro classes (non-points)

Jan 30 Mole Lake

Feb 6 Tomah

Feb 12 Weyauwega pro classes (non-points)

Feb 13 Weyauwega early program (CWIRA morning-USSA Afternoon)

Feb 20 Dexterville

Feb 27 Humbird

• 1 month later...