Stellar "Dickies Style" Shirts

I had a run of button up, "Dickies Style" shirts made and will be picking them up this weekend. They are Black with the Stellar Logo on the front and back.

I plan on bringing them out to the BHQ Little Sahara ride if anyone is interested. They will be 30.00 on site or 35.00 shipped. I have Med, LG, XL and 2XL. These were a little pricey to have made so quantities are limited, so first come first serve.

I am hoping to have the new Stellar T-Shirts done to bring as well, but time is running out. I will keep you posted on them.

This gives you an idea of how they look.

DSC01881.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

Unfortunately we could not get the shirts printed before I leave in the morning, he simply did not have the time. But they are being ran while I am gone and will be available when I get back from Little Sahara.

We went with two different styles. Here are the graphic proofs. The blue will be a royal blue (darker than shown), and the red is a deep red (also darker than shown). They both have the little stellar tags on the upper backs. These are going to run 15.00 shipped each and to start we have some large, xl and very limited 2xl of each. First come first serve.

Thank you,

Tim

StellarShirtsBlue.jpg

StellarShirts.jpg

Hey Tim. Tyler just called and said he wants a tank top with spaghetti straps, or a blurple Deep-V. Just FYI.

He initially asked for a turtle neck, and I told him that he was way out of line.

he told me he wanted the potsie weber stellar cardigan and matching thong.