Big bores

kingsley

Over here in Australia im limited to what i can find for go fast bits for my Banshee.

Currently im running a Hotrods 4mm crank and rod with blaster 66.5mm pistons, coolhead, 34mm carbs and FMF fattys.

My water jackets are no longer big enough to handle the heat soak from the bigger bores and increased power.

Im at the stage where i want to buy some bigger bores for it.

Is there an off the shelf option that i can buy over the net?

Id prefer something that i can simply bolt to my cases, still run my 34mm carbs, pipes and use the cool head.

Il be using 98fuel (US93)and would like the domes to give the most for my fuel while at see level.

Il still be running the 4mm crank.

Currently i have 402cc and dont realy want to down size the bores as its not enough power at times already.

A bore size starting at 68mm would be very nice if the rest of my motor can support that (carbs and pipes)

Thanks in advance

Kingsley

Over here in Australia im limited to what i can find for go fast bits for my Banshee.

Currently im running a Hotrods 4mm crank and rod with blaster 66.5mm pistons, coolhead, 34mm carbs and FMF fattys.

My water jackets are no longer big enough to handle the heat soak from the bigger bores and increased power.

Id prefer something that i can simply bolt to my cases, still run my 34mm carbs, pipes and use the cool head.

Il be using 98fuel (US93)and would like the domes to give the most for my fuel while at see level.

Currently i have 402cc and dont realy want to down size the bores as its not enough power at times already.

A bore size starting at 68mm would be very nice if the rest of my motor can support that (carbs and pipes)

Thanks in advance

Kingsley

if you do some searching thrue the threads.. you will find what you looking for.. countless people ask the same questions... Give the repair and mods section a good look thrue.. ive searched every pafge in here.. as you should to. dont just look at the new topics.... Theres alot of questions already answered, just llook for them!! Good luck.. The 421 cub... is something you might wanna take a look into!!!!

Thanks in advance

Kingsley

Theres hundreds of options out there for you, best thing to do is email a reputable builder and talk to them about the best options for you based on what kind of riding you do

Just peeked at M&M site Seems the Serval is only 4mil

IVE RUN TWO VITOS RACING ENGINES BUILT BY MYSELF AND HAD GREAT SUCCESS.. VITOS PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS !!