Speedy00793 scammer?

Ok, I didnt want to take it to this point but this guy is forcing me too. I accidentally shipped over $1000 worth of product to this guy when I was supposed to ship him a coolant bracket (I switched labels like an idot....)

Anyways, I ask him if he received the wrong box with a ton of parts in it. He agreed that he did and that he would ship them back to me.

So, I ship him his coolant bracket that he ordered, sent him paypal money to cover the return shipping fees of my product back to me, and have heard nothing since.

It has been over a month and my money/product is still not accounted for, and he will not return my PM's or emails.

I think he is trying to rip me off, so I'm looking for a little help here. I dont take shit like this lightly, Ive had enough stolen from me.

Apparently he owns "gascan performance"? he is out of Shelburn, IN

I will give a more detailed address if anyone is local and would like to pay him a visit or knows of any local law enforcement.

I am an honest person, generally deal with honest people, and I am not going to just drop this.

Thanks for any help Banshee bro's...

-JD

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JD, We are goin down that way.. We'll have 4 guys.. I say we make a stop!

JD...he's right, you guys will come right though Indy, and then on to Terre Haute...Shelburn isnt but 10-15 miles outside Terre Haute...

That would REALLY be awesome, show up at his bitch ass door.

BUMP for a good honest dude. JD has shipped me product or shipped to a customer of mine before pmt. A few times. Lets help him out if you can. Sorry to hear that JD. Have you checked EBAY for your parts?

i showed up once to someones house that ripped me off....knocked on the door, his mother answered. i explained the situation, showed her receipts....she ended up beating the piss out of the kid while he was handing me the money he stole. these guys think that because u live in another state that u wouldnt have enough cause to go looking for them. banghead name+ address = ur f*cked