Power Jet?

01bansheerider

So i ran across this big ass jet called the power jet and was wondering if anyone had them and if they are good and fast for tuning. It says it equals to be like 10 diff jet sizes in one and you dont even have to go into the bowl to rejet, its just right there for you to tune. If it really is like this then im deff buying them. So how are they?

So i ran across this big ass jet called the power jet and was wondering if anyone had them and if they are good and fast for tuning. It says it equals to be like 10 diff jet sizes in one and you dont even have to go into the bowl to rejet, its just right there for you to tune. If it really is like this then im deff buying them. So how are they?

same as a dial-a-jet right ? my friend has the thunder racing ones and someone on here has the dial-a-jets, great for different altidues ive heard, def easier than yankin your bowls, i would imagine easier to yune the carbs to thier respective ylinders too, i may be getting a set here before long, jetting sucks...its easy i just hase smelling like gas constantly

Ive heard that they will just change on you. I assume from vibration. I haven't used them but i was looking into them also and thats what i found out.

Then when you want to take them out you have a big hole in the carb, and a hole in the float bowl, or a broken off brass tube (over flow tube) in the float bowl.

If they were that good and worked as good as advertise everyone would have them. People running methanol run them because they help the carbs flow 2x as much fuel as requred for running methanol.