quoting pictures

RagunCajun

Here in this example, MJ quoted a bunch of pictures in the second post on the page. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=109499&st=5310

Where. :cheers:

I find that kinda annoying also, i just fix them if i see and what not.

I think the problem for the most part is that the "REPLY" button beside the "MULTI QUOTE" button at the bottom of peoples posts are actually to Quote that persons post and the "ADD REPLY" button at the very bottom of the page is really the normal reply button.

People get them confused, i see it all the time.

Some people just see "reply" and do not know that it will quote that persons post/pics and what not and click it like nobody's business.

Wasn't like that on the old forum but it changed to how it is now, i don't really care and it works for me, but some people just don't know is all.

Would be cool to see it changed, so people would understand what the difference is and everything unneeded wouldn't be quoted all the time.

An idea.

kflidfj.jpg

My 2 cents. :ph34r:

I think the problem for the most part is that the "REPLY" button beside the "MULTI QUOTE" button at the bottom of peoples posts are actually to Quote that persons post and the "ADD REPLY" button at the very bottom of the page is really the normal reply button.

People get them confused, i see it all the time.

Some people just see "reply" and do not know that it will quote that persons post/pics and what not and click it like nobody's business.

Wasn't like that on the old forum but it changed to how it is now, i don't really care and it works for me, but some people just don't know is all.

Would be cool to see it changed, so people would understand what the difference is and everything unneeded wouldn't be quoted all the time.

An idea.

kflidfj.jpg

My 2 cents. :ph34r:

That is wack, they quote 7 pics to comment on one.

i concur.......that is wack......