* Thief, Liar, Scammer, Swindler * 35 and 36mm keihin carb.

I smell fish.

Pack up and leave you scamming thief. You and all your 20 sign in names on Here and E2S, take your rusty shitty cranks, walmart lights, gay carbs and GTFO FAG.

Im onto you on ALL sites like shit on your ass you little turd.

Move along now redlineoil ,420cubs, americanbansheebillet2010, ridgelinecycles, ridgelinecycles1, fuck4strokes, fuckyouloco..should i keep going with your names HOMO?

Beat it punk.

no you aint..... il leave when you name 1 person i scammed.. name them???? still waiting... you dont know all my sign in names.. i got over 10 on here that are 1 year old and over 5 on everything2stroke....,, you dont know all my names.. you know theones that are banned,, thats it,, you dont know the ones that are still active, and the sad thing is,, you people stilll cant find 1 person i scammed.. you find him and name him, ill leave.. so until then go kill yourself anf family

no you aint..... il leave when you name 1 person i scammed.. name them???? still waiting... you dont know all my sign in names.. i got over 10 on here that are 1 year old and over 5 on everything2stroke....,, you dont know all my names.. you know theones that are banned,, thats it,, you dont know the ones that are still active, and the sad thing is,, you people stilll cant find 1 person i scammed.. you find him and name him, ill leave.. so until then go kill yourself anf family

what a douche. you have 10 different screen names yet youre not a scammer? lmao! i banned your ass from bc and had you banned from e2s and dunercentral as 421cubs. get a life!

what a douche. you have 10 different screen names yet youre not a scammer? lmao! i banned your ass from bc and had you banned from e2s and dunercentral as 421cubs. get a life!

VOLFAN,, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCK BUDDY ALF,, YOU ARE FUCKING SITE SUCKS SO BAD YOURE ASS COMES HERE,,, YOU DUMB FUCKING HICK.. TYLER KNEW I WAS COMING BACK,, HE KNEW MY SCREEN NAME BEFORE IT WAS CREATED,, BEAT IT PUTZ GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE,, UNFORTUNATELY TYLER WONT BAN ME,, STILL YOU FUCKS,, NAME 1 PERSON I SCAMMED.. YOU FUCKING PAUPER... YOU BANNED ME,, YOU DID NOT BAN SHIT,, I FUCKING CLICKED ON YOUR DUMB ASS SITE AND THOUGHT I GOT FUCKING DIRECTED TO GHOSTOWNUSA.COM.... SO DO US A FAVOR,, GO KILL YOURSELF AND DO NOT LET YOUR DUMB ASS SITE TO ANYONE IN YOUR WILL, LET A FUCKING VIRUS JUST EAT IT,, AND ALF,, YEAH FUCK YOU TOO

VOLFAN,, FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCK BUDDY ALF,, YOU ARE FUCKING SITE SUCKS SO BAD YOURE ASS COMES HERE,,, YOU DUMB FUCKING HICK.. TYLER KNEW I WAS COMING BACK,, HE KNEW MY SCREEN NAME BEFORE IT WAS CREATED,, BEAT IT PUTZ GET THE FUCK OFF THIS SITE,, UNFORTUNATELY TYLER WONT BAN ME,, STILL YOU FUCKS,, NAME 1 PERSON I SCAMMED.. YOU FUCKING PAUPER... YOU BANNED ME,, YOU DID NOT BAN SHIT,, I FUCKING CLICKED ON YOUR DUMB ASS SITE AND THOUGHT I GOT FUCKING DIRECTED TO GHOSTOWNUSA.COM.... SO DO US A FAVOR,, GO KILL YOURSELF AND DO NOT LET YOUR DUMB ASS SITE TO ANYONE IN YOUR WILL, LET A FUCKING VIRUS JUST EAT IT,, AND ALF,, YEAH FUCK YOU TOO

Im not talking shit but this message sounds alil fucked! if you have been banned before for potential scams put them up? why do you get banned in the first place? last one I saw was the 4mm cranks on ebay? where are those? if they are legit prove it the fact is people on here only trust people with great rep these parts aren't cheap and to shell out 500 bucks to a person that has been banned 10 times or whatever the # is the fact that you keep switching names to be on here doesn't help a damn thing

REDLINE,

Now that your done having a Grand-maul-hissy-fit.... :cry:

Wipe the spit and foam off of your mouth, pull yourself together (looks like you might have pee'd yourself in all the excitement)

Now, no straight shooting honest person would have ANY reason to have more than one screen name. (Unless maybe you changed bikes and your motor or bike was in your screen name) But to openly brag that you have 10?

I don't know how old you are...but.....GROW UP!

Here's the deal. Your rep is crap! Scream in the tallest CAP letters that you can muster. It won't change the fact that YOU ARE KNOWN ON MANY SITES AS BAD NEWS. Take a walk. Make a friend in a chatroom and tell them about how we're all wrong about you. But NO ONE here or anywhere cares if you have been wrongly accused. It is the duty of EVERY site member to alert other members about guys like you. So don't kill the messenger...look in the mirror and blame THAT GUY.

Now.... :yank: GO POUND SAND!

Edited by WINDYCITYJOHN400

i didnt know i owned a site lmao!! and ive been a member of this site for a copule of years now.

ive never been called a pauper before.... im sure if i should take offence or continue laughing my ass off :rotflmao:

fact is loco is still making $ off you by banning you every time you come back "HEY IM A PAYING MEMBER YOU CAN TRUST ME lol keep it up people will find where you live and track you down

Edited by Darthwall

this is also the guy that used a video of the funeral of Cathrine Plante to try and gain peoples trust by them feeling sorry for him, claiming he is her uncle. also claims to be a lawyer. nice grammer for a lawyer, dont yall think??

he has been banned several times on E2S, as a moderator there, i have access to all his screen names and IP addy's.

leave this guy alone. spend your hard earned cash elsewhere.