Where will we camp?

Where do you want to camp at?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks Lefty, that calms the nerves. I can't wait for dune season!!!

Little story, we were taking a family trip this summer to Sea World and as we drove by the dunes, I said "that looks like Heaven".

The other day, my 6 year old said "Mom, I can't wait to go to Heaven". My wife thought it was cute and he wanted to go see his great grandma in heaven. He said "No Mom, I can't wait to go back to the dunes!" Funniest shit I have heard come out of his mouth. :lol:

Thats my boy. :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to go, but I'll have to see what work is doing to me. Just today I got 3 more jobs in from the same company, which means DDI stuff gets put on hold, or at least scaled back some :( and if work comes in like that a week before the dune trip I'll have to back out.

Also if I just don't have any money like I always do, err...don't, I won't be able to go....

Hell yeah we're gonna get evil liquored up and hes gonna be doing evil kanevil (sp?) shit alll over camp!!!!

LMAO lincster that story made me laugh pretty hard.. Your son kicks ass!

One thing I'm confused about is where are we going to camp? The poll shows a tie between glamis and gordons. I saw everyone that is going post their vote, that way people that arent going dont mess up the poll. So where to guys Glamis (gecko road) or Gordons Well?

Hell yeah we're gonna get evil liquored up and hes gonna be doing evil kanevil (sp?) shit alll over camp!!!!

oh nooo, not again ! ok, mabey once on saturday night !