banshee featured in dirt rider magazine

-their-

ergonomics are opinion, personal preference. i like yfz450 ergos more than the trx450r, does that make me wrong because im not part of what you , and a couple of biased magazines, deemed to be the majority? magazines, and yourself, prefer honda ergos, whatever that means..... is that just a general statement meaning you prefer any honda over any other quad? or are we just talking about the 450s and 400ex? how about the 700xx? what about the kids quads? something tells me those shaft drive 250's probably out handle the banshee as well..its a honda after all

why are we comparing a 400ex to a raptor 660 (one of the worst handling quads ever built) ?

on the topic of majorities,the majority of people also voted obama

im getting at that not everything they say is "completley biased" the only time it really seemed that way to me was the early 2000s where hardly anything exciting came out, but when it did it got rave reviews. now things are coming out all the time, so they seem to be "less" biased then before, in my opinion. o and hunny, shouldnt you be preparing your husband dinner? o not married? not surprised

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy were critical of everything on here. who else is gonna say something?

Ok i guess ill say something again. I found it funny how you guys go from one subject to another and criticize each others lack of knowledge. Then you go on and use a word, reasons i can't understand, that was not needed. Its like your trying to prove something. :)

O and by the way 400ex do suck. :lol::D

In the same current issue there's some pikes peak bikes and one is a YFZ450 chassis with banshee motor. They said something like it makes good use of the powerful engine. I wouldn't buy the mag because its not worth buying but I look at all atv mags when I grocery shop. The only thing a 400ex is good for is going slow! Haha

In the same current issue there's some pikes peak bikes and one is a YFZ450 chassis with banshee motor. They said something like it makes good use of the powerful engine. I wouldn't buy the mag because its not worth buying but I look at all atv mags when I grocery shop. The only thing a 400ex is good for is going slow! Haha

haha tee hee. banshees are only good for going fast..... in a straight line. how do you like that? banghead

Ok i guess ill say something again. I found it funny how you guys go from one subject to another and criticize each others lack of knowledge. Then you go on and use a word, reasons i can't understand, that was not needed. Its like your trying to prove something. :)

O and by the way 400ex do suck. :lol::D

telling somebody they have moxie has what to do with proving anything? :confused:

haha tee hee. banshees are only good for going fast..... in a straight line. how do you like that? banghead

[/quote. I'm gonna have to say the power more then makes up for the handling difference. My shee handles just fine and I actually prefer the handling over the kfx450 I've been riding while I upgrade my shee. every bike has strong points and some are slow good handling sport quads. Fact is that rider ability means a lot and put that with good power and a lesser handling bike can win. You know a banshee should walk all over a EX you just have to stick to your guns and argue it. Haha

[/quote. I'm gonna have to say the power more then makes up for the handling difference. My shee handles just fine and I actually prefer the handling over the kfx450 I've been riding while I upgrade my shee. every bike has strong points and some are slow good handling sport quads. Fact is that rider ability means a lot and put that with good power and a lesser handling bike can win. You know a banshee should walk all over a EX you just have to stick to your guns and argue it. Haha

you're condradicting yourself. you say every quad has strong points, but go on to say a banshee walks all over a 400ex? you know where the 400ex walks all over the banshee? woods riding, wheelies, traction, jumping braking, suspension, handling, mx riding. where does the banshee? fire roads, dunes, drag race, mid-top end power, sliding, sound, cool factor. they both have there place :shootself:

Edited by 2K1Banshee350

you know where the 400ex walks all over the banshee? woods riding

i only ride in the woods. you couldnt give me a 400ex, if woods riding is better on a 400ex than a banshee, that is some pussy ass woods riding that i dont want any part of

they both have there place :shootself:

T H E I R . come on, we've (we+have) gone over this several times already!!

i only ride in the woods. you couldnt give me a 400ex, if woods riding is better on a 400ex than a banshee, that is some pussy ass woods riding that i dont want any part of

T H E I R . come on, we've (we+have) gone over this several times already!!

those must be some pretty wide open woods with pavement like traction

those must be some pretty wide open woods with pavement like traction

no pavement in the woods.. just ditch those kenda klaws and you should be ok :)

if im stuck in 2nd and 3rd gear all day, id still rather be on a banshee, if not, give me a 450 or a raptor 700, thanks :D

ps: this whole time you never mentioned you had dual rate works at steelers with remote rezzies on your400ex did you?

and you compare that to a banshee with stock suspension? the only worse shocks ive ridden on other than stock banshees were probably stock blasters

no pavement in the woods.. just ditch those kenda klaws and you should be ok :)

if im stuck in 2nd and 3rd gear all day, id still rather be on a banshee, if not, give me a 450 or a raptor 700, thanks :D

since when are kenda klaws bad? a banshee will NEVER grab traction like an 4 stroke,let alone the tractable 400ex. stop arguing, your opinion isnt the same as mine, no big deal sweet cakes