verizon or sprint

ok the epic comes out on the 31st and im debating on switching from verizon./.or im gonna upgrade to the new droid..

the droid is 299.00 wth 100 mail in rebate and the epic is 350 but the plan for the epic is 30 dollars cheaper :confused:

any help would b greatly appreciated but to b honest the phone i have now is one of the worst verizon phones out there so either 1 would b better!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will stick with verizon, the reception on sprint is absolute crap. My company switched to sprint from verizon(prob. bc its cheaper) and all it did was drop calls. Spoke to my boss and bam, Im back with verizon. Don't switch or u will regret it. Thats the last response u should need.

I will stick with verizon, the reception on sprint is absolute crap. My company switched to sprint from verizon(prob. bc its cheaper) and all it did was drop calls. Spoke to my boss and bam, Im back with verizon. Don't switch or u will regret it. Thats the last response u should need.

thanx

Sprint and Verizon operate on the same cell towers. So your service should be the same with both. They are both CDMA networks.

That means nothing when it comes to service,i have had verizon,alltel and sprint..I had more dropped calls between alltel and sprint and verizon and sprint than you could shake a stick at.

Not to mention Sprint was rated the worst company for customer service world wide less 2 years ago.Not just in cell phone,they were flat out the worst company in the world.

That means nothing when it comes to service,i have had verizon,alltel and sprint..I had more dropped calls between alltel and sprint and verizon and sprint than you could shake a stick at.

Not to mention Sprint was rated the worst company for customer service world wide less 2 years ago.Not just in cell phone,they were flat out the worst company in the world.

well i called sprint and they told me that they woulnt even sell me a plan in my area cuzz i would always b roaming so i have to go with verizon guess im getting the droid x or theres a new phone coming out this week by samsung :shrugani:

whenever my group goes riding out in the middle of the desert the only phones that get reception are the verizon ones. we were very far out once and one of my buddies went flying off a cliff. he broke his hip, punctured a lung, broke his collar bone, ruptured his spleen, and many more things. we were very far out, near logandale. nobodys phone could get reception. there were about ten of us. thank the baby jesus that one dude had a verizon phone. he was able to call for help and get a helicopter out there. they told us that another few minutes and he would have died. VERIZON saves lives !!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...