verizon or sprint

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

verizon's unlimited data plan costs me about 40 more a month.. I'll stick with sprint. lol

I will just keep my old altell smart phone unlimited data pack for $19.99. Sticking with one carrier and not bouncing back and fourth year to year has its advantages. I just keep extending my current old alltell contract with verizon. So far they havent made me drop it and sign up with a more expensive verizon plan.

Edited by jbooker82

You like sprint I like verizon I do not care how much it cost I will pay extra to have better service.

I dont like sprint.. Hell, I dont like any of them.. a cel phone isn't very high on my priority list.. I got better things to spend 100 bucks a month on. So I go with the best bang for the buck. .which is sprint. They give you more for less and coverage in my area is great.

With sprint, its 40 less a month compared to verizon and I get more.. Its a no brainer for me. Verizon has nothing to offer me to justify the extra money.

I dont like sprint.. Hell, I dont like any of them.. a cel phone isn't very high on my priority list.. I got better things to spend 100 bucks a month on. So I go with the best bang for the buck. .which is sprint. They give you more for less and coverage in my area is great.

With sprint, its 40 less a month compared to verizon and I get more.. Its a no brainer for me. Verizon has nothing to offer me to justify the extra money.

LOL, well said. They all suck. I have just used pretty much every carrier around here, and ATT is hands down the best for around here. Verizon is terrible here. I was very interested in changing over to Verizon, and switch over all my agents to the Droid X. I went into the verizon store, and they didn't even have service in their own store. I walked out in about 3 minutes after the sales lady told me, "I don't know why we don't have service in our own store, bad planning if you ask me." I was like, "yup, bad planning, because I was just about to get 7 phones." She pulled out her ATT iphone and said "if I had our service, my kids school couldn't get a hold of me if they needed to." That was enough for me to stick with ATT

I'm sure coverage is different everywhere. ATT fits for what I do. They aren't the cheapest, but until now, they were the only one with iphones. Since my real estate business relies on doing 10 things at once, the iphone was really the only option I had. There are iphone specific valuation apps that we use, that we can't get on any other platform yet.

LOL, well said. They all suck. I have just used pretty much every carrier around here, and ATT is hands down the best for around here. Verizon is terrible here. I was very interested in changing over to Verizon, and switch over all my agents to the Droid X. I went into the verizon store, and they didn't even have service in their own store. I walked out in about 3 minutes after the sales lady told me, "I don't know why we don't have service in our own store, bad planning if you ask me." I was like, "yup, bad planning, because I was just about to get 7 phones." She pulled out her ATT iphone and said "if I had our service, my kids school couldn't get a hold of me if they needed to." That was enough for me to stick with ATT

I'm sure coverage is different everywhere. ATT fits for what I do. They aren't the cheapest, but until now, they were the only one with iphones. Since my real estate business relies on doing 10 things at once, the iphone was really the only option I had. There are iphone specific valuation apps that we use, that we can't get on any other platform yet.

Verizon has the IPhone now too. Your right what ever fits u best..in so cal were I live ATT sucks.

Verizon has the IPhone now too. Your right what ever fits u best..in so cal were I live ATT sucks.

Yeah, I had the displeasure of using the Verizon iPhone on superbowl. It was a disgrace. You can't do multiple things at once. It's kind of a half assed iphone... Too bad, really. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people.

Yeah, I had the displeasure of using the Verizon iPhone on superbowl. It was a disgrace. You can't do multiple things at once. It's kind of a half assed iphone... Too bad, really. There are going to be a lot of pissed off people.

I heard my friends wife got it last week and sold it already, went right back to the driod X. Do not know why they made the phone that way. And like I said before I guess it is were u live because ATT might be good in texas but like I said in cali were I live it sucks balls, my droid is much better then my old iphone.. to each there own.that's what makes the world go round. Hey atleast we all love banshees.. lol