Pipe

Been a while since I've been around here,bout that time.I need some hangers for my shearers.THESE look decent.Anyone try them?

They look like they'd be alright. The rotation is cool, and they claim that they absorb 100% of vibration. I'm not sure if 60 bucks is a good price or not, as I've never bought aftermarket hangers. I do know that the factory ones from yamaha I think are like 20 bucks a piece. Give em a shot and be sure to let us know! I never knew JC Whitney sold banshee parts... :confused:

They look like they'd be alright. The rotation is cool, and they claim that they absorb 100% of vibration. I'm not sure if 60 bucks is a good price or not, as I've never bought aftermarket hangers. I do know that the factory ones from yamaha I think are like 20 bucks a piece. Give em a shot and be sure to let us know! I never knew JC Whitney sold banshee parts... :confused:

Yep they are about the best aftermarket ones you can get. They look to be TM Designworks.

http://www.tmdesignworks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=149&products_id=242

I have been running them for a couple of years. Ever since I switched from T5's to CPI's. They have held up pretty good. the rubber Isolators in between the half's isn't bolted in solid. I had one pull apart. There is a stud that sticks out of one end. The other end is threaded and it has the Phillips screw. They pulled apart because the mounting tab on one of my cpi's isn't exactly the right place. So it put an angle and eventually the stud pulled out of the rubber. I just put a bolt through the whole rubber like people do for the OEM hangers that pull apart. It makes it a little more solid though. I would defiantly buy them again.

100_2126.jpg

100_2147.jpg

If it was me I'd go with these Exhaust hangers

I have those hangers from Cascade and I think they suck. They are just stock hangers that Cascade drills and puts screws through before they send them to the chromer. After I washed my bike the first time they were on there, rust began pouring out around the screws. Cascade basically said tough titty brcause I bought them when Kevin and Becky owned it and Chris was not going to warranty them.

Edited by bansheesandrider

I have those hangers from Cascade and I think they suck. They are just stock hangers that Cascade drills and puts screws through before they send them to the chromer. After I washed my bike the first time they were on there, rust began pouring out around the screws. Cascade basically said tough titty brcause I bought them when Kevin and Becky owned it and Chris was not going to warranty them.

Probably because the new owners were smart enough to drill the holes and then have them chromed. When they get em back they put the bolts in them.