glen burn wreck

400banshee

You didn't climb the Glen Burn 4 years ago. You prolly got your big coal banks confused. Hell, you lived 50 miles away.

I agree. This guys a stroker. If someone climbed the Glenny in 06 the whole town would have seen. End of story, someone would have saw. We've been climbing hills for years. I would have herd if you climbed the Glenny on a atv.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. This guys a stroker. If someone climbed the Glenny in 06 the whole town would have seen. End of story, someone would have saw. We've been climbing hills for years. I would have herd if you climbed the Glenny on a atv.

thanks for all the kinds words fellow pennsylvanians !!! :yank:

You didn't climb the Glen Burn 4 years ago. You prolly got your big coal banks confused. Hell, you lived 50 miles away.

meat...i'm going to say you're right for now because i hate drama...I guess i'm going on a burn ride when i get up there to figure everything out...I've never seen people so sensitive about a pile of coal. Like when i first started climbing in h-town, there was like nobody there, now that the hills are beat theres people from all over the place riding there, it sucks...we did move around and find alot of new hills, make new hills and we were from freeland, to mcado, tamaqua, coaldale, ashland, centralia, shamokin trevorton, hell i bought like 6 trucks from troys auto sales in dornsife, my great grammy live right on 61 in shamokin when i was really little, but i still dont know the area well...one thing i know is i can climb. I'm not a moron, i have a 5 year old son who i want to watch grow up, so i'm not really out to prove anything, but i will come have fun and if anyone can climb something, i guarantee i can...well, theres some dirtbike climbs that are nearly imbossible just because of the vee at the top, but if its wide enough for 4 wheels, fuck it...

meat...i'm going to say you're right for now because i hate drama...I guess i'm going on a burn ride when i get up there to figure everything out...I've never seen people so sensitive about a pile of coal. Like when i first started climbing in h-town, there was like nobody there, now that the hills are beat theres people from all over the place riding there, it sucks...we did move around and find alot of new hills, make new hills and we were from freeland, to mcado, tamaqua, coaldale, ashland, centralia, shamokin trevorton, hell i bought like 6 trucks from troys auto sales in dornsife, my great grammy live right on 61 in shamokin when i was really little, but i still dont know the area well...one thing i know is i can climb. I'm not a moron, i have a 5 year old son who i want to watch grow up, so i'm not really out to prove anything, but i will come have fun and if anyone can climb something, i guarantee i can...well, theres some dirtbike climbs that are nearly imbossible just because of the vee at the top, but if its wide enough for 4 wheels, fuck it...

swire... you told me you were done with this shit?? haha dude Next time you should open up this thread is to post a video of you ripping the hills.. And everyone has different expiriance riding... Noone should be downing anybody!!! m So imo just get some footage next time!!! And everyone will keep there mouths shut!!

Besides the Raptor wreck in this therad, have you seen any other videos of the Glen Burn hill climb ? Did you take the same hill to the top that is in the other videos ?

edit: check out this video and us know if this is the hill you did.

"I've never seen people so sensitive about a pile of coal."

Come on man. Its not about the pile of coal. I shouldn't have to explain this but... lets say that I just broke the record lap time at the biggest cross country race in the States. Many people seen me break the record and for a few years I am known as the record holder. Then... out of the blue, some new guy comes by the track and says, 'yeah, I went faster around the track 4 years before the current record lap time was set". And then he goes on to say that he has no proof. Do you see where I'm going with this ??

Look, no one is losing sleep over your claim, no one is stirring up drama. This is an open forum and people just want to know what is true and what is false. Maybe you were confused on which hill you climbed, maybe you were not. But get used to getting your comments fact checked and your balls busted whenever you make a unverifiable claim on the internet.

i wanna get down there b4 the end of the year and try matts new hill too. Any of you guys let me no when yas are goign out

I got most of the parts to put mine back togeather. But I think im done for the year.

I got most of the parts to put mine back togeather. But I think im done for the year.

you guys know the dude on the red/black shee that crests the top at 2:22 on this video ?

Hell prob be there with me when i come up if hes around as well as 3 other decent climbers... i'd be there already if i could afford the trip up there...i'm sure its still a hard climb because its so damn long, but i can see the left side lost a hell of alot of steepness and now that i look at it again i'm pretty sure thats the hill, but again, i might be wrong so dont get your feathers in a ruffle...