glen burn wreck

400banshee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I climbed a few hills with 4-pokes and it really scares me raptors blow for climbing, 450rs are way better because of the power to wieght ratio and lower stance i think, but they still dont scream like a shee, if they bog and you have to downshift or slip the clutch, they get too much traction or not enough , i dunno, i feel alot fuckin safer on a shee, once your pinned and have momentum, not much is slowing you down as long as you keep your front to back wieght balanced with enough of your ass down to keep the rear tires planted and the front ones from coming over your head. Most of those hills are beat, so i like seeing you guys making new hills for when i come up to ride and applaud you because i am a peensylvania native for 27 years and i know the real deal, nothing inthe world is like climbing coal. The hard ones your front tires barely spin going up or they touch and go, people who never did it dont understand about the balancing act and feeling your momentum so you can turn around before you do what this knuckehead did...also i see people climbing standing on the pegs, thatsa good way to get shot off theside of a bank real easy too...ah whatever, guess ya gotta learn like this dope did, i flipped a few way back in the day...

2006, with my blue shee..no problem

not didnt happen 2006 there was a dirt bike trail to it nice try thou

i spent my hole life up on that hill but thats a good one thou if your going to say you did something make sure it is not a thing the hole town would no about if you did so inless you are invisable or have the smallest 4 wheeler ever i smell bullshit

Edited by 400banshee

not didnt happen 2006 there was a dirt bike trail to it nice try thou

i spent my hole life up on that hill but thats a good one thou if your going to say you did something make sure it is not a thing the hole town would no about if you did so inless you are invisable or have the smallest 4 wheeler ever i smell bullshit

:cheers: I smell it too. Iv got 38 years living in Shamokin, I live a dozen or so blocks away from the glen burn and before PabansheeMatt and his crew started climbing in 2009, there was only one other guy that I know that tried it. His name is Dan and he lives up here by me on Walnut Street, you local guys prolly know who Dan is, he's an older guy, prolly mid 40's and he did the hill around 2004 on a dirt bike setup for hill climb competitions. Dan's the guy who ran the hillclimber bike with the GSXR motor. Dan used to have a bad ass, all white, 2 stroke KTM 550 and a Quadzilla, now he's into trials bikes. Everyone that rode around here knows that Dan was one of the first guys to attempt it and make it up the Glen Burn. Then from Dans attempts in '04 or '05, I've never heard of, or seen anyone even attempt the Glen Burn until the Banshee guys started climbing it last year.

Pics... or it didn't happen. Sorry

beer.gif I smell it too. Iv got 38 years living in Shamokin, I live a dozen or so blocks away from the glen burn and before PabansheeMatt and his crew started climbing in 2009, there was only one other guy that I know that tried it. His name is Dan and he lives up here by me on Walnut Street, you local guys prolly know who Dan is, he's an older guy, prolly mid 40's and he did the hill around 2004 on a dirt bike setup for hill climb competitions. Dan's the guy who ran the hillclimber bike with the GSXR motor. Dan used to have a bad ass, all white, 2 stroke KTM 550 and a Quadzilla, now he's into trials bikes. Everyone that rode around here knows that Dan was one of the first guys to attempt it and make it up the Glen Burn. Then from Dans attempts in '04 or '05, I've never heard of, or seen anyone even attempt the Glen Burn until the Banshee guys started climbing it last year.

Pics... or it didn't happen. Sorry

I've sceen a few dirt bikes climb it back in the day, but thats it.

I agree 100% Meat. This guy needs to provide proof for me to believe it. As far as I know, Im the first quad to make it. I've got the video to proove it.

Holy fuck you little girls are quick to jump someones shit...you ever notice the 6 is next to the 9, i fuckered up ok, i guess my buddy never flipped his 421 making a new climb at mile hill either...he was prob up there not long ago...he had a black and monster energy kfx450r with an axle and houser arms that he just sold a few months ago...i climb and i have friends that climb, i dont live there but we trailered up there a zillion times, i prob met you guys before, dont break my balls, you sound like these guys from north carolina that tell me i'll never make thier little hills and then they think i'm nuts when i roll up them in 2nd like nothing...my shee needs about 2 grand worth of work to be big hill worthy, but in the spring, il be up there, stock ported jugs, stock swinger extended 4" and paddles or vampires or something climbing everything you guys are and trying new hills, i grew up in harwood mines outside of hazleton, i learned how to ride in the silts when i was 5 on a benelli 50, i have been out riding every weekend since, the peak, hell i used to climb the peak when it actually took skill, when i was a kid my dad used to take me out and watch dune buggies climb every weelend, now anyone who has balls can climb it because WE made a climb about every 5 feet around the whole hill and now its BEAT, stockton was pretty decent, tit mountain, poosas, thousand foot drop, about 100 other random pits and banks in h-town,sorry if you think youre the only ones in the world, but you're not...that area all along 61 has amazing and very dangerous hills, but thats what I do too...nice try at the bullshit thing tho, if i was full of shit, i might feel bad, now i'm just more motivated to get up there and get some good PA hydro and get my pizza and climb on, i fucking miss good italian food and pieroghi like you wouldnt believe, my mom just got back from a visit there and brought me farmers tea and a box of senapes pizza, i sat down and ate the whole shit in like 5 minutes...i even missed the fair this year, lol...like thats a bummer, you guys are good, but i can climb too, you'll see...

i think the shit you smell might be still in the air from that guy on the craptor...or is that your upper lip from all the shit you talk because i push a wrong button on a forum, i posted the wrong link on a forum and i typod a bunch of shit in the shoutbox the other day too, OMG...who gives a fuck, really...

I've sceen a few dirt bikes climb it back in the day, but thats it.

I agree 100% Meat. This guy needs to provide proof for me to believe it. As far as I know, Im the first quad to make it. I've got the video to proove it.

I have 2 pictures of me climbing EVER in all the shit i climbed man, i have one of me climbing the mile with a cowboy hat on and another of me at the top of big tit in crystal ridge coming over the top with bald as mus sharks, haha, i had to hang off the back of the thing with zero air pressure that day, i ripped a sidewall on my paddles and changed out quick so i could still ride...sorry i dont take a camera riding with me, i never even posted shit on youtube or anything till recently just for the fuck of it, i never joined here before either, not sure why, i was always working alot, i'm laid off now so i have time for it i guess...i'll find the 2 pictures i have and ill take pictures of them, or scan them and upload them ok...

Holy fuck you little girls are quick to jump someones shit...you ever notice the 6 is next to the 9, i fuckered up ok, i guess my buddy never flipped his 421 making a new climb at mile hill either...he was prob up there not long ago...he had a black and monster energy kfx450r with an axle and houser arms that he just sold a few months ago...i climb and i have friends that climb, i dont live there but we trailered up there a zillion times, i prob met you guys before, dont break my balls, you sound like these guys from north carolina that tell me i'll never make thier little hills and then they think i'm nuts when i roll up them in 2nd like nothing...my shee needs about 2 grand worth of work to be big hill worthy, but in the spring, il be up there, stock ported jugs, stock swinger extended 4" and paddles or vampires or something climbing everything you guys are and trying new hills, i grew up in harwood mines outside of hazleton, i learned how to ride in the silts when i was 5 on a benelli 50, i have been out riding every weekend since, the peak, hell i used to climb the peak when it actually took skill, when i was a kid my dad used to take me out and watch dune buggies climb every weelend, now anyone who has balls can climb it because WE made a climb about every 5 feet around the whole hill and now its BEAT, stockton was pretty decent, tit mountain, poosas, thousand foot drop, about 100 other random pits and banks in h-town,sorry if you think youre the only ones in the world, but you're not...that area all along 61 has amazing and very dangerous hills, but thats what I do too...nice try at the bullshit thing tho, if i was full of shit, i might feel bad, now i'm just more motivated to get up there and get some good PA hydro and get my pizza and climb on, i fucking miss good italian food and pieroghi like you wouldnt believe, my mom just got back from a visit there and brought me farmers tea and a box of senapes pizza, i sat down and ate the whole shit in like 5 minutes...i even missed the fair this year, lol...like thats a bummer, you guys are good, but i can climb too, you'll see...

i think the shit you smell might be still in the air from that guy on the craptor...or is that your upper lip from all the shit you talk because i push a wrong button on a forum, i posted the wrong link on a forum and i typod a bunch of shit in the shoutbox the other day too, OMG...who gives a fuck, really...

i hope i see you when you come in the spring to see if your big mouth only runs on the computer your the one that said 06 not us you didnt climb it in 06 so stop running your yap learn to read asshole i said you did not do it in 06 i dont care who did what the hill is easy

i hope i see you when you come in the spring to see if your big mouth only runs on the computer your the one that said 06 not us you didnt climb it in 06 so stop running your yap learn to read asshole i said you did not do it in 06 i dont care who did what the hill is easy

Dude, I dont know exactly what year it was...like my friends are like let's go ride tomorrow and i write it on the calendar to make sure i dont forget it and i make sure someones there to record it so i can talk shit to someone who moved 9 hours away to visit his family who i dont even know...Asshole huh...yeah, thats pretty much me...I'm sorry i didnt realize sooner how much beter you are than me and the rest of the boys from the greater hazleton are who climb the balls out of all those hills just because you happen to have a camera when you climb...how much shit have you personally done or seen happen with no camera...thanks for calling me names too...appreciate it and i'm looking forward to coming up myself.