glen burn wreck

400banshee

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the bike modified at all ?

whats the min banshee requirements you rekon to make the glen burn ?

and ha ha at poo poos :D

Hell yea it was modded didnt you see that custom front end and handle bars. That thing was just that fast that he shit himself. Or maybe he shit himself when he saw that footpeg heading for the side of his face. What a DUMBASS. I cant believe that them dudes dont wear helmets while riding like that. Its all in fun until someone take a bump on the head and becomes a fucking retard.:shootself:

was the bike modified at all ?

whats the min banshee requirements you rekon to make the glen burn ?

and ha ha at poo poos :D

it had a pipe from what i seen i dont know what else the hill isnt that hard anymore but you still need a aggressive tire and he tried to climb it with holeshots

Hell yea it was modded didnt you see that custom front end and handle bars. That thing was just that fast that he shit himself. Or maybe he shit himself when he saw that footpeg heading for the side of his face. What a DUMBASS. I cant believe that them dudes dont wear helmets while riding like that. Its all in fun until someone take a bump on the head and becomes a fucking retard.:shootself:

i think he toke a bump to the head a long time ago :rotflmao:

What's the best way to turn the bike around in this situation?

Dismount on clutch side or brake side? Roll down backwards?

Whatever side your most comfortable getting off, but I wouldn't recommend going down backwards.