How can I go faster?

blowit

I already have ported heads on my Banshee and put roost boost in the gas but still getting beat, by a 300EX. I took out all the muffler packing since a friend told me that a louder bike is a faster bike. I also took off the air filters. Just curious, I found some Terpentine at the hardware store that says "highly flammable" and wondering if this would make my bike faster?

When I race, I hold the throttle down and wait until the engine stops rpm'ing any more before I shift. When I shift, I push down on the pedal on the right while pulling up on the pedal on the left. I can never remember which is which so sometimes I go the wrong way...

A really good frend and sooper sharp mekanic told me to spray eethr in the engine to go faster. I tryd that and it made it really loud and I figured it was making more power but I have not figured out a way to hold the spray can to the engine while racing.

Any help would be aprisheeated.

There's a group of certified mechanics lurking around barbourville, ky that will make your shit run faster. Do a search for them. They repeatedly told me that you could take a long rod stock stroke crank, add stock banshee pistons to it and you have yourself a homemade 4mill setup. I didnt listen to them and all my shit is slow and i am sure thats only one of their secrets.