My sundahl Banshee

sandtazam

Man, glad I happened upon this thread. I bought a frame from Dean a year ago and am saving to get the front shocks. Once I have them, the build starts.

Sandtazam, any tips you found while building yours would be appreciated. I'm curious what you did to get the lower radiator line around the tie rod and also what you're using for filters. Dean uses a rubber 2 to 1 adapter from Toomey, but I'm thinking of going with separate filters.

we had to do some mods to the radiator and move it out A bit. Mine is the 5th one he made so that may have been corrected. Right now my bike is crammed behind some other stuff. Remind me Saturday and I'll send you a pic of the radiator lines. I use a toomy radiator & Lonestar steering stem. You don't want to sell it do you?

Bill nice bikes. So you own audio 2000, very fine shop you have, My father had a car done there before, it was a few years back when platinum rollers was still around. Personally i would love to check out your bikes, very nice.

Thanks very much. Stop in any time, There both here.

we had to do some mods to the radiator and move it out A bit. Mine is the 5th one he made so that may have been corrected. Right now my bike is crammed behind some other stuff. Remind me Saturday and I'll send you a pic of the radiator lines. I use a toomy radiator & Lonestar steering stem. You don't want to sell it do you?

Sell the frame? Not yet.

I'm getting a bit crusty as you mentioned you are, and don't have the money or storage for a rail. So this is my solution to a comfy-er ride. The crazy thing it it's going to cost almost as much as buying a used short travel buggy when I'm done.

Pictures of the that radiator line would be cool. Also, what did you do for air filters? One per carb or a single filter with an adapter? Or are you running a single carb?

It's on ebay right now but I'd do some trading towards it. I had built a sand car and liked my quad better. Sold the car so the motor is just sitting around.

Man, glad I happened upon this thread. I bought a frame from Dean a year ago and am saving to get the front shocks. Once I have them, the build starts.

Sandtazam, any tips you found while building yours would be appreciated. I'm curious what you did to get the lower radiator line around the tie rod and also what you're using for filters. Dean uses a rubber 2 to 1 adapter from Toomey, but I'm thinking of going with separate filters.

Here are some pics of how we routed the hose. I use a Toomy radiator. I don't know if a stock one is the same configuration.

391079130.jpg

391079129.jpg