My sundahl Banshee

sandtazam

I remember seeing it in the Dirt Wheels magazine. Ever since then I wanted a "cheetah"

I think they built theirs off a 400 PV though. They said it hauled good in the sand though. That thing was beautiful. I wonder what ever happened to it or who is riding it these days?

Very nice bikes. Didnt that lonestar bike used to belong to Bill Wyco (Audio 2000)? Looks just like the one he had for sale a while back. I remember when there was a limited run of those chrome Fullbore fenders. I think they still offer the gas tank cover for them in chrome, but Im not sure if the chrome can be special ordered anymore.

Very nice bikes. Didnt that lonestar bike used to belong to Bill Wyco (Audio 2000)? Looks just like the one he had for sale a while back. I remember when there was a limited run of those chrome Fullbore fenders. I think they still offer the gas tank cover for them in chrome, but Im not sure if the chrome can be special ordered anymore.

I am Bill Wyko but that blue one was built by someone that works for Trinity if I remember correctly. That thing was spotless. I have the old FMF pv cylinders.

I sold the bike and missed it so much that I made a trade to get it back. It was orange back then. PM me if you want to go riding.

The drag bike is for sale. It's a Matoon +24x86 motor, +14 chassis and +14 billet arm. It's around 910cc's and close to 200hp.

Edited by sandtazam

I remember seeing it in the Dirt Wheels magazine. Ever since then I wanted a "cheetah"

I think they built theirs off a 400 PV though. They said it hauled good in the sand though. That thing was beautiful. I wonder what ever happened to it or who is riding it these days?

you guys talking about this beauty lol? The bike is still around, i found it the other day on some website. The bike is really nice and clean, same with the one you put up. Its a beauty as well.

heath3.jpg

hah well that explains why it looks like real chrome haha.

hey with such long travel, on full compression (front) does it push the camber alignment positive much or do you adjust your camber for that point ?

:cheers:

None what so ever. The tires stay straight up and down and parallel. The overlap of the arms make the arm so long that it's not an issue. Dean put a lot of work into that aspect of the design.

What part of town you in Bill? We've been going to the sands drags at night in the summer. Might be @ Glamis for Turkey day... Although my group pretty much dunes on off weekends these days.

Sick bike, Would love to check that thing out in person... Hopefully one day I run across a Sundahl roller for sale

Come on by. My shop is at 4742 E. Speedway Blvd. I'm just east of Swan on the south side of the street. I'm usually here 9:00 to 6:00 tuesday through Saturday.

Ohh ok, you must be in Tucson. I live in Apache Jct off of Idaho and Southern but travel down south quite a bit for work... i will try to pop in sometime. Whats the name of the shop?

If your up for it ET motorpark has sand drags/mud bogs once a month on Sat.... Do you know the back way into the valley thru Coolidge??

Yea, I'm in Tucson. I'll have to try to get up there one of these times. Right now I've been working 7 days a week trying to survive this Fed up economy. I own Audio 2000, a car stereo shop. On the weekends I build Humidors for high end cigar smokers. I know, strange combo of business endeavors. I have websites if you want to check them out. www.audio2000az.com and www.humidorminister.com. The Audio one you'll need to let it load the intro for about a minute before you can go to the gallery.