opions on the best oil

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wanted to know what u guys think the very best oil is rite now i run amsoil dominator think its good just sum opions thanks

Its one of the best oils out there i think. Ams Oil Interceptor is also a great oil as well.

This question is gonna get 100 different opinions.. So here's mine.

I dont care for amsoil... Never really been a fan.

I really like the Redline oils.. But.. Their not as readily available as some of the other oils.. I use Klotz super tech or Benol'. For the trans.. I use the cheapest atf I can find.. usually ends up being meijer or wal-mart brand.

This question is gonna get 100 different opinions.. So here's mine.

I dont care for amsoil... Never really been a fan.

I really like the Redline oils.. But.. Their not as readily available as some of the other oils.. I use Klotz super tech or Benol'. For the trans.. I use the cheapest atf I can find.. usually ends up being meijer or wal-mart brand.

Why dont you like Ams Oil??

Why dont you like Ams Oil??

I just dont buy into their whole marketing scheme.. and other oils are just as good at a lower price. I worked in a service dept.. Seen lots of bikes come through that claim to only ran amsoil.. Nothing special. Dont get me wrong.. Its not junk. Like I said earlier.. its just my opinion.

I just dont buy into their whole marketing scheme.. and other oils are just as good at a lower price.

Iv never tried Klotz, but i have tried many other synthetic and non synthetic 2 stroke oils. Ams Oil burns the cleanest. If you have snowmobiles, you have to clean power valves. With every other oil iv used they are covered in Carbon and Gunk. But with Ams Oil its like new everytime i pull them out.