gsxr 1000 banshee

f00pda3w00p

Agreed, but, I do have to admit that this is probably the nicest looking conversion I have seen.

I dont like how its using the OEM tank.. too big and bulky. The better conversions I've seen use raptor and YFZ chassis's. You have to cut the upper rail to fit the motor.. and it always looks cheezy when you have to cut the frame to fit. Just my opinion on it.

I dont like how its using the OEM tank.. too big and bulky. The better conversions I've seen use raptor and YFZ chassis's. You have to cut the upper rail to fit the motor.. and it always looks cheezy when you have to cut the frame to fit. Just my opinion on it.

That guy is a fucking clown.. and Scam Artist his name is Chris.

Care to enlighten us?

i traded him a banshee and my built blaster for a 10mm cub that was blowed... cylinders were scratched, wasn't a billet crank, never sent carbs or pipes.. and motor was supposed to be fresh and running...wont answer my calls or anything... does anybody have an address for his shop...

i traded him a banshee and my built blaster for a 10mm cub that was blowed... cylinders were scratched, wasn't a billet crank, never sent carbs or pipes.. and motor was supposed to be fresh and running...wont answer my calls or anything... does anybody have an address for his shop...

Are you in Ms?

That guy is a fucking clown.. and Scam Artist his name is Chris.

I second that. The guy is very misleading. I bought some T6 from him. The listing said that the chrome had no flakes, chips, or dents. I pulled them out of the box (which was packed like shit) and cut my finger from all the flakes/chips. So I called him out on it and finally got him to agree to refund me. i sent them back the next day, and kept giving me the run around about how PayPal locked his acct and they are holding his money. After about 10 days I finally got the $$ back. In the end, he made it right but he shouldnt have lied about the condition of the pipes. So beware

i have pics but cant get them to upload