issues!

I've got a 2000 shee with t-5's, tors removed,cool head with 20cc domes, stock pilot jet, 290 main and middle setting on needle. This bike has always run flawless until i went to fire it up after about 10 months in storage. Now it doesn't want to fire all the time on left hole unless you are on the throttle. Compression is fine and i just cleaned the carbs to make sure there is no crap in them. Also rolled in a new set of plugs and it has strong spark. It is also now having an issue with idling and it never did before.The only issue it has ever had was starting a little hard when cold. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx,Racerzippy

I've got a 2000 shee with t-5's, tors removed,cool head with 20cc domes, stock pilot jet, 290 main and middle setting on needle. This bike has always run flawless until i went to fire it up after about 10 months in storage. Now it doesn't want to fire all the time on left hole unless you are on the throttle. Compression is fine and i just cleaned the carbs to make sure there is no crap in them. Also rolled in a new set of plugs and it has strong spark. It is also now having an issue with idling and it never did before.The only issue it has ever had was starting a little hard when cold. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanx,Racerzippy

make sure the choke tube is hooked up