Fuck you Mikinia 38

jasons

this is not polished

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-AC-Racing-DG-polished-aluminum-Nerf-Bars-BLACK-/290454359205?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a06dcca5

please tell me where the fuck the chrome is ?!?!?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-BILLS-PIPES-exhaust-spark-arrestors-fmf-CHROME-/260635464977?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3caf159511

im now really confused.....free shipping on some gears

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Banshee-TRANSMISSION-GEARS-bottom-engine-motor-YAMAHA-/290448857991?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a019db87

but $12.75 shipping on some rubber pipe clamps ???? are you fucking kidding me dude

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-Banshee-pipe-clamps-rubber-connectors-1987-2006-/290448857906?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_ATV_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a019db32

anyways im done looking at your shit. i havent even dug that far into it. just looked up your most recent shit and dindt even make it off the first page. i have seen enough off here and your ebay page to know that you will never touch a fucking penny of mine...your garbage and so is the shit you sell....fucking rip off !

i laugh at the people who believe what i say on this internet website. 99.9999 percent of it is made up bs so i can laugh as u get all wound up over nothing.

you still havent told us where you live duford.....thats your new name by the way, duford. 36_2_511.gif

Will somebody please show me where it says that if you become a premium member you get to bitch to loco till he banns somebody.

I hate to burst yalls bubble but, for evey person that has a bad transaction with minkia there are 10 or more people that have good ones.

He isnt going anywhere, he was here before you and will be here after you.

I once called Ray about a used aftermarket stator, he was charging $10.00 less than R.M.A.T.V. i asked him to lower the price ,he said no, so I bought it from R.M.A.T.V.

I know some of you have a legit beef, a broken tail light for example. Minkia needs to make it wright.

But all that extra shit is wack.

Will somebody please show me where it says that if you become a premium member you get to bitch to loco till he banns somebody.

I hate to burst yalls bubble but, for evey person that has a bad transaction with minkia there are 10 or more people that have good ones.

He isnt going anywhere, he was here before you and will be here after you.

I once called Ray about a used aftermarket stator, he was charging $10.00 less than R.M.A.T.V. i asked him to lower the price ,he said no, so I bought it from R.M.A.T.V.

I know some of you have a legit beef, a broken tail light for example. Minkia needs to make it wright.

But all that extra shit is wack.

Who is requesting Minkia gets banned? I know I'm certainly not.

1 in 10 pissed off customers is a shitty track record, if you ask me. All we are saying is that if he is a site sponsor, we should be able to trust him, correct?

Also, what "wack" extra shit are you referring to? The tie rods full of water? or the deceptive descriptions? perhaps shipping a totally different item than the one pictured? Is that the "wack" shit you are talking about?

Perhaps if you would have invested some money into this site, you would have a different opinion.

My gripe is nothing personal with Ray, whatsoever. I'm sure as a person, he is a super cool guy and doesn't intentionally ship out garbage. As a businessman, he is terrible. Simple as that. His descriptions are deceptive, misleading, and flat out wrong. He is an eBay peddler, that is where he belongs; Not here. The issues that have come up in this thread alone, address his deceptive and misleading ads. This also isn't the first time I've heard of him making it almost impossible to return a product, or flat out lying about the story after the fact.

I understand having workers that flat out suck. It happens. But it's been happening way too long, and when it starts costing members money, and when they complain they get the run-around, that's when it's brought up in a public forum. It's clear that Jason made attempts to return the product prior to starting this thread, and got the run around. The day those tie rods came in looking like that he sent me pics shocked at how they came. Before he even told me who he bought them from, I said "minkia, right?" He had to go on a hunt locally for some other tie rods. I helped him find them, and we found them the next day 50 miles from where Jason lives. He needed them for a ride, and couldn't wait to get jerked around.

This case is pretty cut and dried. Minkia should be sending a pre-paid package for Jason to return them, and refund his money. That simple. I don't think Jason would object to that. But making the customer pay for return shipping to fix YOUR mistake is downright wrong.

Who is requesting Minkia gets banned? I know I'm certainly not.

1 in 10 pissed off customers is a shitty track record, if you ask me. All we are saying is that if he is a site sponsor, we should be able to trust him, correct?

Also, what "wack" extra shit are you referring to? The tie rods full of water? or the deceptive descriptions? perhaps shipping a totally different item than the one pictured? Is that the "wack" shit you are talking about?

Perhaps if you would have invested some money into this site, you would have a different opinion.

My gripe is nothing personal with Ray, whatsoever. I'm sure as a person, he is a super cool guy and doesn't intentionally ship out garbage. As a businessman, he is terrible. Simple as that. His descriptions are deceptive, misleading, and flat out wrong. He is an eBay peddler, that is where he belongs; Not here. The issues that have come up in this thread alone, address his deceptive and misleading ads. This also isn't the first time I've heard of him making it almost impossible to return a product, or flat out lying about the story after the fact.

I understand having workers that flat out suck. It happens. But it's been happening way too long, and when it starts costing members money, and when they complain they get the run-around, that's when it's brought up in a public forum. It's clear that Jason made attempts to return the product prior to starting this thread, and got the run around. The day those tie rods came in looking like that he sent me pics shocked at how they came. Before he even told me who he bought them from, I said "minkia, right?" He had to go on a hunt locally for some other tie rods. I helped him find them, and we found them the next day 50 miles from where Jason lives. He needed them for a ride, and couldn't wait to get jerked around.

This case is pretty cut and dried. Minkia should be sending a pre-paid package for Jason to return them, and refund his money. That simple. I don't think Jason would object to that. But making the customer pay for return shipping to fix YOUR mistake is downright wrong.

This is exactly what Im talking about.