No top end?

You cant argue with clowns like this...his life sucks hes a miserable homo that thinks hes gods gift to this forum because he can jet his own bike. Its funny how he keeps trying to make it look like I came on here asking how to jet my bike which isnt the case. Its also funny how hes soo obsessed with my 2 year old dyno #'s...did you not watch that video dumbass? I didnt come on here bragging about anything, someone told me to do my own work and I simply stated that I do, and very often. Youre the homo that had to go searching for more info on my life because your own life sucks that hard and you find old info on a forum that I dont use and wont let it go.

Oh no you didn't come here looking for info on how to jet your own bike, you came here because someone told you your pipes were holding you back and apparently you didn't just want to blindly throw money at a unknown problem. Then you found out it was jetting related and decided that was too hard to do.. I called you out on the dyno numbers because you're the dumbass who came here talking about your car, i don't give a shit about your car or its 500 hp worth of stickers. But the fact you'll claim to build a car but screwing two tiny jets into the bottom of your carb scares you just screams that you're completely full of shit.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My slow ass 400ex that wassent mine lmfao

You have yet to provide any videos of showing how amazing of a rider you are, why is that???????????????

If everything you do and own is better then what I have/do then it should be rather easy to prove it no?

The 2006 banshee in the video i posted was Jetted and Tuned in by SpeedFreaks in BK,Ny and made 60hp on their dyno unported....So what do you have thats so amazingly fast, the current 03 that i own has a 4mil and its pretty quick as well......Whats done to your mighty banshee besides H.I.D's??

I just stumbled across this:

That explains a fucking lot lol the only moron that would sit here and go on and on and on about his butt buddy's car on a four wheeler forum would have to be the same type of moron who goes around trying to sell his slow ass 400ex on a banshee forum.

Im happy you did, your fucking amazing yet again....I let another one of my FRIENDS, yes i know its crazy to have them lol Use my SN to post his quad up for sale.....Im sure if i search the for sale section right now there will be more then just banshee's for sale

Of course you did, are all of your friends mentally retarded and incapable of doing shit on their own? Or just the two I know about?

Oooh, sorry bro you're mistaken. Go back and re-read the first post.

Someone told him his pipes might be holding him back, which isn't the case he let someone else jet his bike, and they didn't dial it in it's running lean not his pipes fault. He didn't think it was jetting related because his mechanic had a banshee, however; he called his mechanic and his mechanic said oh I might have leaned it out too much. He's not concerned with a lean condition even though it could smoke his motor hes just concerned with his pride being stomped on because I told him to do his own work instead of paying the same idiot to tinker with his engine and probably never have it running right.

So you're the one missing the point of the thread, he's not going to do a god damned thing with the help he received here from anyone and any further posts attempting to help his lazy, lying about his hp having ass is just a waste of time.

Are you a lazy douchebag too? Why don't you jet his bike for him? maybe he can get on your dick for once instead of you riding his all day.

When did I say II wasnt concerned with a lean conditon? I said I didnt think it was jetting related because the bike ran pretty good except for the loss of some top end? What are you reading bro? I probably know more about rich/lean conditions than your little brain could even imagine. There aint no pride hurting going on here, Ive built more cars than youve probably even been in so some toolbag on the internet telling me to do my own work doesnt mean shit to me, you have no idea the things of built/worked on. Maybe you should go accomplish something with your life instead of trying to swing your baby dick around the internet.

Of course you did, are all of your friends mentally retarded and incapable of doing shit on their own? Or just the two I know about?

Really? I cannot believe that you are still going lol Just shut the fuck up already......What the fuck are you trying to prove here? do you want him to say he's too busy to jet his own bike that your a better person cause you jet yours?? Whats gunna make you spill your internet load?? I really dont even know what your looking for at this point lol Whats gunna make you shut the fuck up?

My slow ass 400ex that wassent mine lmfao

You have yet to provide any videos of showing how amazing of a rider you are, why is that???????????????

If everything you do and own is better then what I have/do then it should be rather easy to prove it no?

The 2006 banshee in the video i posted was Jetted and Tuned in by SpeedFreaks in BK,Ny and made 60hp on their dyno unported....So what do you have thats so amazingly fast, the current 03 that i own has a 4mil and its pretty quick as well......Whats done to your mighty banshee besides H.I.D's??

Who asked either of you to prove anything? Nobody.

My Banshee is just black and white it doesn't even have any chrome on it! It doesen't even have H.I.D's that you keep talking about you're mistaken again.

Shouldn't you be helping him load his bike in the back of a truck that he had to hire to drive back to the shop so someone can use a screwdriver for him?

Who asked either of you to prove anything? Nobody.

My Banshee is just black and white it doesn't even have any chrome on it! It doesen't even have H.I.D's that you keep talking about you're mistaken again.

Shouldn't you be helping him load his bike in the back of a truck that he had to hire to drive back to the shop so someone can use a screwdriver for him?

It sure does seem like you have something to prove other wise why do you keep fighting?? You really didnt understand the whole point of his thread and you really should just fucking drop it already.....If your not going to drop it then prove something of worth to this thread besides the fact that you think he doesnt want to touch a screwdriver

Edited by NyBanshee0406

Really? I cannot believe that you are still going lol Just shut the fuck up already......What the fuck are you trying to prove here? do you want him to say he's too busy to jet his own bike that your a better person cause you jet yours?? Whats gunna make you spill your internet load?? I really dont even know what your looking for at this point lol Whats gunna make you shut the fuck up?

Oh no me being able to jet a bike or change a clutch or replace axle bearings or change oil or any other number of painless tasks doesn't make me better than anyone.. Doing it instead of asking someone what's wrong then saying oh that's too hard makes me not lazy. I could go on and on about imaginary cars i've built with 700 hp too but that's irrelevant here. Your experience with cars should make working on a simplistic engine like the banshee's 2 stroke an absolute cakewalk, however; since you're incapable of doing so along with being called out on the bullshit you guys brought to the table just shows you're full of shit. Sorry that you think you've got something to prove to me, i'll save you some trouble and go ahead and tell you I don't care.

banghead You have the talent to build a 700hp motor (or maybe you paid someone to build it and you installed the drivetrain per instructions) but you can't jet! Please man, I work 11 hours a day six days a week welding and fabricating. Yet, I still find HALF an HOUR to tune my own bike.

Really, I don't care what else you've done (or paid a shop to do). I just don't get why you'd pay $150 to have someone else jet it when you could have your bike jetted yourself in less than an hour... Besides, when you ride somewhere of a different elevation or if the tempurature varies from season to season, you'll have to take it back to that guy (who couldn't jet your bike right the first time) and pay the $150.

After all man, the forum is to help banshee owners work out their problems. If you're determined to pay a dude then why are you still here. Why don't you tell that guy about your stang. After all, that guy got your bike running top notch now didn't he?

NYbanshee-your bud came here for help. The solution is most likely jetting related. We tried to help him solve his problem. To me, rejetting quick and simple. To you two apparently jetting is horrible, complex, mysterious, and time consuming. But now, I would rather have your bud pay the guy (who screwed up the first time) to try it again.

It sure does seem like you have something to prove other wise why do you keep fighting?? You really didnt understand the whole point of his thread and you really should just fucking drop it already.....If your not going to drop it then prove something of worth to this thread besides the fact that you think he doesnt want to touch a screwdriver

If you insist that I prove something:

I already did bro.

He thought his pipes were holding him back, I suggested his jetting was off, further confirmed by his mechanic. Thus proving I knew what his problem was based on his symptoms.

Now the fact that hes too lazy to jet his shit after even getting detailed instructions proves he's too lazy to touch a screwdriver.

There there's two things i've proved since you demanded it, now why don't you prove to me you're both not morons and go fix that bike and ride.

banghead You have the talent to build a 700hp motor (or maybe you paid someone to build it and you installed the drivetrain per instructions) but you can't jet! Please man, I work 11 hours a day six days a week welding and fabricating. Yet, I still find HALF an HOUR to tune my own bike.

Really, I don't care what else you've done (or paid a shop to do). I just don't get why you'd pay $150 to have someone else jet it when you could have your bike jetted yourself in less than an hour... Besides, when you ride somewhere of a different elevation or if the tempurature varies from season to season, you'll have to take it back to that guy (who couldn't jet your bike right the first time) and pay the $150.

After all man, the forum is to help banshee owners work out their problems. If you're determined to pay a dude then why are you still here. Why don't you tell that guy about your stang. After all, that guy got your bike running top notch now didn't he?

NYbanshee-your bud came here for help. The solution is most likely jetting related. We tried to help him solve his problem. To me, rejetting quick and simple. To you two apparently jetting is horrible, complex, mysterious, and time consuming. But now, I would rather have your bud pay the guy (who screwed up the first time) to try it again.

Its not like that, The shop really is the top shop for tuning banshees in NY. Just figured that someone who does this all the time would be able to get the most out of it. A big point that's missing here is that we live in the city so its not like you can just try a jet ride it and then change it if its too rich/lean. That little test pass to see how the jetting is could lead to getting your bike impounded for riding on the street which unless we drive 2 hours to one of our riding spots is the only other option and not a good one. The shop fucked up 100%, For everyone who has given advice that is meaningful then im thankful because i thought the fatties were holding him back not a jetting issue....Thank you for trying to help

If you insist that I prove something:

I already did bro.

He thought his pipes were holding him back, I suggested his jetting was off, further confirmed by his mechanic. Thus proving I knew what his problem was based on his symptoms.

Now the fact that hes too lazy to jet his shit after even getting detailed instructions proves he's too lazy to touch a screwdriver.

There there's two things i've proved since you demanded it, now why don't you prove to me you're both not morons and go fix that bike and ride.

Ok thank you for your input that it wassent the pipes causing the top end to fall off, We will now address the problem however we see fit........Are you done?

Its not like that, The shop really is the top shop for tuning banshees in NY. Just figured that someone who does this all the time would be able to get the most out of it. A big point that's missing here is that we live in the city so its not like you can just try a jet ride it and then change it if its too rich/lean. That little test pass to see how the jetting is could lead to getting your bike impounded for riding on the street which unless we drive 2 hours to one of our riding spots is the only other option and not a good one. The shop fucked up 100%, For everyone who has given advice that is meaningful then im thankful because i thought the fatties were holding him back not a jetting issue....Thank you for trying to help

Jets cost $3 a pop from FAST racing here, cheapest you'll find anywhere. At $3 a pop you could buy 10 sizes of jets take a few basic hand tools, a can of carb cleaner and dial your bike in to absolutely scream right where you ride. You would have $60 invested and have every above or below the baseline for your bike and be tuned for pretty much any condition. As mentioned several times before if the shop is dialing your bike in for where you live not where you ride it still might not be right when you get there.

----

Edit: now that the pissing match is over i'd be glad to help you get a baseline of where the bike should be jetted so you'll know what to buy and how to fine tune the bike if you would like or i'll go about life as if this thread never existed.

Another clown jumping on the bandwagon....when the FUCK did I say I couldnt do it?? Go back and re-read every post and show me where I said its soo hard and I cant handle it. I said I put the bike together myself and in the interest of saving time and the fact the Ive never done it before and didnt really have the time to learn how to fuck around with it I dropped the bike off at a very reputable shop to let them jet it. Im so sorry that some of you on here are so unfortunate that spending $150 for someone to jet your bike would make or break you. This thread is so far off topic because of fucking idiot e-thugs that can read or missed the whole point of it in the first place. The only reason I would bring it back to the shop is because I fucking paid for it already and it should be done right. Maybe the guy had an off day or just rushed it because he had 35 other bikes there to work on, who knows I dont even give a shit to be honest. I came on here to get opinions on whether the loss of top end was my setup or jetting related, I gave my opinion and said I didnt think it was the jetting but was told it was by experienced members here which was exactly what I was looking for.

When did I say I was determined to pay someone, is everyone on this forum brain dead? I had already dropped it off to be jetted, picked it up and rode it before I posted this thread. Im not paying anyone anything, the shop told me to bring the bike back if it wasnt right, what the fuck dont you understand about that?

Another clown jumping on the bandwagon....when the FUCK did I say I couldnt do it?? Go back and re-read every post and show me where I said its soo hard and I cant handle it. I said I put the bike together myself and in the interest of saving time and the fact the Ive never done it before and didnt really have the time to learn how to fuck around with it I dropped the bike off at a very reputable shop to let them jet it. Im so sorry that some of you on here are so unfortunate that spending $150 for someone to jet your bike would make or break you. This thread is so far off topic because of fucking idiot e-thugs that can read or missed the whole point of it in the first place. The only reason I would bring it back to the shop is because I fucking paid for it already and it should be done right. Maybe the guy had an off day or just rushed it because he had 35 other bikes there to work on, who knows I dont even give a shit to be honest. I came on here to get opinions on whether the loss of top end was my setup or jetting related, I gave my opinion and said I didnt think it was the jetting but was told it was by experienced members here which was exactly what I was looking for.

When did I say I was determined to pay someone, is everyone on this forum brain dead? I had already dropped it off to be jetted, picked it up and rode it before I posted this thread. Im not paying anyone anything, the shop told me to bring the bike back if it wasnt right, what the fuck dont you understand about that?

Yea Im sure it isnt hard I just dont really have the time or experience to mess with it, or know where to get the jets from. I figured it would just be easier to drop it off and let someone do it. The guy who did it has a fully built drag banshee so Im pretty sure he knows what hes doing, maybe he just rushed it or whatever I dont really know.

Here?

Edit: Get a refund